Spaghetti (Bad era)

Spaghetti was something that Michael didn't like one bit. After I had cooked spaghetti for dinner more than a few times, the king of pop still refused to eat it.

"You know Michael, you're starting to sound like me. When my parents tried to get me to try new things, I'd be doing the same exact thing you're doing".

I told him.

Michael was looking in the refrigerator for something else to eat. He found some leftover chicken nuggets.

I let out a quiet sigh as he warmed them up in the microphone.

A week later, I was babysitting his children because Michael had to go do something important in the studio.

"How about I fix some spaghetti for dinner"?

I grinned, and the children excitedly laughed and clapped their hands with a happy face.

By the time Michael got home, he was hungry and tired from working on the new album.

"Spaghetti".

Little Prince said excitedly as I put plate of spaghetti on the table in front of him.

"Nasty spaghetti".

Michael said as he once again got up from the table to get something else to eat.

I was getting fed up with his behavior.

"Oh no, Michael Jackson. I worked hard on this meal and you're going to eat it".

I stood up and crossed my arms.

"I don't like spaghetti".

He said to me, and went on to grab a leftover plate of Roman noodles.

But I shook my head and this time, I made him go sit back to eat his plate of spaghetti.

"Emily, please. Don't make me eat it. It's so nasty".

Michael pouted, making me feel bad.

"Michael, I really don't like what you're saying about all the hard work I put in. You're h-hurting my feelings".

After a little bit, the children had already finished their meal.

"Okay, I'll try just one bite".

And just like that, Michael LOVED IT!

He didn't stop until the spaghetti was consumed.

"Mmmm. That was the best food I've ever tasted".

Michael wiped his mouth off with a napkin.

He saw that I was looking sad.

"Baby, I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I know that you worked really hard on it".

I got up from the table and looked over at him.

Michael smiled and extended out his arms and I walked towards the singer, and we both joined each other in a loving and caring hug.