Going To The Zoo (Bad era)

Michael and I were excited about going to the zoo, because they had just brought in some new animals that had never been put up for display to the public.

"I can't wait to see the Australian Box Jellyfish".

I grinned with excitement.

"I want to see the baby animals first"!

Michael exclaimed like an excited child.

"I'm way younger than you, so I should be the one to pick first".

I argued, playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

"Nun Huh, I should be the one to pick first"!

He pouted, and then giggled.

"Me first"!

I yelled, taking Michael's black fedora off his head.

"No! Me first"!

Michael grabbed ahold of his hat, and pulled it back.

I laughed and ticked his sides, making him squirm with howls of laughter.

Finally, we made it to the zoo.

The limo pulled into the parking lot where many people were there.

"Let's go and get our tickets".

Michael grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

I giggled and kissed his hand.

He chuckled softly at that.

Once we got our tickets, I grabbed a map and Michael put on his shades so the other people wouldn't know that Michael Jackson was visiting the zoo.

"Dang nab it, the baby animals are far away from here. I guess we'll start with the new Australian animal exhibits".

Michael pouted, and then we both laughed.

The new exhibits that had Australian animals was becoming popular, many visitors were already walking through.

Michael and I followed the group of people nearby.

I spotted the aquarium that had the Australian Box Jellyfish.

It was swimming in the tank with a couple of smaller sized ones.

"These animals can kill a human in just a few minutes, you don't want to swim with this deadly jellyfish".

A zoo keeper was telling us and the rest of the tour group.

There was a sign for all the Australian animals that were in the zoo:

"Yikes, those things are really creepy".

After we all saw a Sidney Funnel-Web spider, a fattail scorpion, and an Irukandji jellyfish, me and Michael decided to go and get us some lunch at the zoo cafe.

We had hamburgers, French fries, and a Pepsi or Coke.

"I want to to see the African animals next".

Michael said to me, as he took a bite out of a couple of his French fries.

"No, I want to go the box jellyfish again. They're so cute".

I childishly stuck out my tongue at him, and then accidentally let out a burp.

"We just saw that thing literally an hour ago. I'll take you to see it again on our way back, and then we'll go get something from the gift shop as a souvenir".

When Michael left to go use the cafe bathroom, I snuck to the refreshments area and switched his Pepsi for pink lemonade.

Michael came back a few minutes later. He took a big slurp of his drink and then spat it out in the trashcan nearby.

"My drink...something's wrong with it".

Then, he realized that it was me who messed up his drink and we both laughed.