Looking at Pictures Of Michael (Dangerous era)

I was just wandering around Michael's library in Neverland when I happened to stumble upon an old book.

I picked it up and carefully opened it and turned the pages to see what was inside.

"Oooh...Michael Jackson's photo album"!

I giggled and then plopped down on Michael's favorite sofa where he loves to read books in his spare time.

One of the photos was the king of pop when he was younger, about the time of his recording sessions for the Thriller record in 1982.

"So cute"...

I put my hand on my mouth in excitement as I turned the next few pages.

Another picture that I found was when Michael was a lot younger in the early days of his solo career.

Next, I found a most recent photo of Michael during the making of his music video for the song Black Or White

At that moment, I heard Michael's footsteps. So, I quickly hid the photo album behind my back.

"Hi Emily. I thought I heard you in here".

He smiled and then both we shared a kiss on the lips.

I was feeling too giggly.

Michael looked through his book collection and then a small frown appeared on his face.

"Hmm...I think there's a book missing in my library.

He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know how it disappeared from your library".

I was trying to act like nothing had ever happened.

Michael could almost immediately tell that I was hiding something from him.

"Emily...did you borrow my photo album"?

He then saw it behind my back from where I was sitting on the sofa.

I giggled and pulled it out from behind me.

"I was just wandering around the library and that's when I found it. I couldn't resist taking a peek inside".

I  batted my eyelashes at him, and Michael giggled. He then joined me on the sofa by sitting next to me.

"You know, some of these pictures are kinda embarrassing".

He told me, a hint of blush was on his face.

"Aw, but you're so cute"!

I giggled playfully and then Michael shyly covered his face with his hands.

"Oh god no...".

He mumbled, and I gently pulled his hands away from his face so I could see his beautiful and gorgeous eyes.