Bats (Xscape era)

One afternoon, Michael Jackson was busy doing some paperwork in his office when he started to hear strange noises in the walls of his house.

That was the first time he'd ever experienced something like that in Neverland.

The noises would come out at the exact same time everyday and they even came out again after midnight.

Which kept him awake for a while in his bedroom.

Michael hasn't been getting enough sleep for the past three days and now he was getting fed up with the stupid noises.

As he was inspecting the backyard, he noticed that there were strange looking droplets that were all over the poolside balcony.

"What the heck is this"?

He poked at the droplets with a stick he found on the ground next to the Giving Tree.

All of a sudden, he heard one of his children's scream.

In a flash, Michael ran back inside the house and upstairs to his daughter's bedroom.

Paris was standing in front of the window sill, and she was pointing at something on the floor.

There on the carpet, was a strange little critter that had somehow gotten into her bedroom.

It was still alive and had its wings stretched out on the carpet floor.

"Daddy, I'm scared"!

The child cried as she quickly ran to her father's arms.

Michael picked her up and held the little girl in his gentle arms.

He hugged and kissed her, trying to calm Paris down and reassure that everything's okay.

"What is it Daddy"?

Paris asked him.

"I don't know what that is sweetheart. When did you find it in your room"?

He answered her.

"Right after you went outside to the backyard".

Paris then smelled a funny kind of smell.

Michael could smell it too.

"Okay. We really need to find out what's going on".

After his beloved children went to go play in the living room, Michael walked into the kitchen to make lunch.

While he was making peanut butter jelly sandwiches, he remembered that a close friend of his was an expert on animals.

"My children, please stay right where you are. Daddy's going into his office to make an important phone call".

Michael smiled and Blanket hugged his daddy.

"Okay Daddy".

Michael smiled back and then made his way to his office.

He picked up his cellphone and dialed my number.

"Hey Michael, I've been missing you! How are you doing"?

I excitedly smiled and the king of pop laughed a little bit at my enthusiasm.

He loved hearing my voice.

"Listen. I think I've got an animal problem and it's been making noises everyday for the past three days. Me and my children haven't really gotten as much sleep because of it. I was just wandering if you can come over and maybe you could help us figure what it is".

I told Michael Jackson that I would love to come over and help him.

Michael was really happy that I accepted his request.

As soon as I made it to the Neverland gate, the guards let me through and I drove into Michael's driveway.

His children saw me out the window and they all asked why I was coming over.

"She knows a lot about animals, and maybe she can help us figure out where the noises are coming from".

I walked over the front door of Michael's house and stopped and knocked on it a few times.

Michael immediately speed walked over to the door so could let me in.

"Hey sweetheart. It's good to see you again".

The singer pulled me into a loving hug and I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Hi guys"!

I smirked when the children excitedly ran to greet me.

They all welcomed me with opens arms.

"So. I heard that y'all are having some problems with a animal. Let's go out the backyard, shall we"?

I led them outside on a nice walk through Neverland.

When we all made it to the back part of Michael's home, I noticed that there were animal droppings on the edge of the sidewalk.

Some were even on the poolside balcony.

"Hmm...I'm gonna take a closer look".

I pointed to the little droplets on the ground.

"Ewhhh, what's that"?

Michael asked, his children stood close to him.

"They're bat droppings. And that means bats are living inside your home. Or maybe they're inside the walls".

I told him.

Sure enough, one of Michael's security guards discovered a hole on the roof where a colony of bats were getting in and out of.

Michael didn't like what he was hearing.

But he knew that there was no denying it.

He had a bat problem in his own home at Neverland.

I picked up a ladder and used to climb all the way up to the roof.

"Please be careful".

Michael begged me, as he and his children were looking up at me while I did my inspection.

I put on a bandana to prevent myself from breathing in all the harmful diseases and bacteria that the bat feces can produce.

Using a flashlight, I carefully took a peek inside the chimney.

And what I saw did not look good...