Michael Works With Chris Tucker (You Rock My World era)

Michael Jackson had invited his good friend Chris Tucker to be in his music video You Rock My World.

Chris was super excited to be in the video that he was dancing around while looking at at Michael.

I was backstage with the crew watching everything that happened on film.

"Chris, what the hell are you doing? You're messing up my video".

Michael was getting mad, and I was laughing at the both of them.

"I'm sorry Michael, but I'm just so happy to be working with you".

Chris Tucker kept on dancing and not doing what he was supposed to do.

"Chris, look straight at the camera. Chris—".

After a while, the director decided that we could take a break.

I was still giggling at how funny it was.

Michael went to the dressing to relax for a little bit.

"Hey babe. Are you okay"?

I asked him, knocking on the door.

Michael opened the door to let me in and then he closed it.

"Chris wasn't listening to me. He almost ruined my video".

I sat down in Michael's lap and he groaned when I pushed my butt up against his crotch.

"Don't get me hard...baby...please".

He could already himself hardening.

"Mmm. Michael, tell me you want it so bad".

I moved my butt cheeks up and down his member, and then Michael moaned loudly.

He pulled me closer to him and then I stuck my hand underneath his pants and felt around his penis, and it was wet. I moaned softly as his soft lips were pressed romantically against my mouth.

"Mmmm. I wAnT you sooo fucking bad".

Michael unbuckled his belt and I pulled his pants and white boxers down, his wiener bounced out and hit my knee.

I watched as he released his erection, letting out a relieved moan.

"Baaaabbby...we've got...until...the lunchbreak...is over with".

He panted heavily in between kisses.

With a mischievous grin, I ripped his tuxedo jacket and fancy pink top off from his upper body. Michael giggled and turn removed my strapless dress and then made his way further to my panties.

"Mmmm...Michael".

I sexily moaned as he trailed more kisses across the underside of my legs.

"I'm gonna f*ck you like there's no tomorrow, my dear".

He took out a condom from one of the drawers and opened it, pulling up over his penis for protection. I took a birth control pill and then sprayed some luxurious perfume on my chest.

"M-make love to me, my sexy King".

I purred.

Michael hovered above my naked body, spreading my legs apart.

He immediately thrusted himself into my womanhood, his forehead was now covered with sweat.

"Ohhhh ffffff*ccck! Michael, go faster"!

I bucked my hips faster and faster against his crotch, causing Michael to moan even louder than he did.

Several people could hear noises coming from the king of pop's dressing.

But they thought of nothing suspicious.

After an hour had passed, Michael and I collapsed onto the dressing room sofa, panting heavily.

I looked around and saw that our cum was all over the carpet floor.

"We better clean up and get dressed baby. It's almost time for me to back up on stage with Chris".

Michael told me.

He giggled when I used a wet wash cloth to clean his baby making parts.

Then, I cleaned myself up and we both got ourselves dressed.

"Thank you for putting me in a better mood. I can't wait to dance with Chris again. He's so funny".

Michael and I shared one more kiss before we both walked out of the dressing room.