You Try To Scare Michael (Bad era)

I was thinking about Michael and then I found a white sheet. It was perfect for pretending to be a spooky ghost.

I listened for any sign of Michael to make sure that he wouldn't catch me.

Then, I went to go look for his eyeliner and some black and white face paint.

I carefully put on the eyeliner and when I done borrowing it, I put it back where Michael keeps it.

After that, I applied the black face paint all around my eye.

To make it look realistic, I put on some white powder and then I threw the white sheet over my head.

Michael was in the kitchen making dinner for the both of us. He put the food onto our plates and then neatly set the table.

"Emily, come and get it"!

He cheerfully rang a little bell to get my attention.

When there was no response, the singer scratched his head in confusion.

"Babe? Aren't you coming"?

Michael asked out loud as he walked around the house to look for me.

I was hiding behind his bedroom door and when he opened it, I quietly sneaked over to him from behind.

"Booooooooo".

I let out a ghostly moan.

Michael turned around and saw the white sheet that he was looking for last night.

"Well, there's my new white sheet. I wonder how it got here"?

He could hear me trying hard not to giggle.

"I guess Emily wouldn't want any ice cream for dessert".

Just as Michael began to walk away, I jumped up and tried to grab onto his legs, making him fall onto the bed.

"Emily, you silly girl"!

Michael giggled as he saw me wearing white face paint and powdery stuff on my face.

"Did I scare you"?

I asked, climbing up on the bed next to him.

"Hmmm...Nope. Not this time".

Michael laughed and gently pinched my cheeks because he thought that I was cute.

"Aw, no fair".

I pouted, pretending to be disappointed.

He laughed and then after helping wash off the face paint, Michael carried me over his shoulder to the kitchen to eat dinner.