He was drowning!

Down there, was more snakes! After seeing that, Jimin completely loses consciousness and faints again!

The snakes wrap themselves around the man, as if a creeper on a tree's bark.

"Father, he fainted!" Jungkook exclaims in shock as his father nods, chuckling.

"Father, I have to save him" Jungkook says again as he looked at the adviser standing next to the King.

"Jungkook, it is dangerous. Let him die" his father said but Jungkook glares at him.

"No! He is my adviser. Death is the not the punishment for him, for slapping me" he said as he removes the cloak and jumps into the water.

The king watched this with a blank face.

Jungkook's eyes widen when he saw  the snakes wrapped around him.

He takes the crown he wore, and stabs the snake with the sharp edge repeatedly until it died...but only one was dead.

The others turns to him but he uses his power and makes them faint...he quickly takes Jimin in his arms and swims out of the lake.

The devil pants heavily as he keeps Jimin in the floor.

He notices purple marks on his skin and glares at it.

"Your eyes are red, Prince Jungkook" Hoseok states as Jungkook nods.

"I need to suck the poison out of him" he said making the King raise to his feet.

"Are you insane, Jungkook?" He asked as Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, I am" He says before running out of the room with Jimin in his arms.

On his way to his room, he sees Yoongi and tells him to follow him.

The three reaches Jungkook's room and enters the room. Jungkook lays the man in the King sized bed.

"Bring me DDZ23" he said as Yoongi nods and leaves the room.

Jungkook latches his lips onto the purple mark on the human's chest. He enters his teeth in, slowly sucking out the poison.

His hand caresses Jimin's cheeks as continued to suck on his chest and stomach.

"Wake up!" He growled as he starts feeling dizzy.

The devil moves to his thighs and sinks his teeth in, sucking out the poison.

After he made sure he sucked the poison out, Yoongi hands him the DDZ2E3, which was a medicine for poison.

He could've given it to Jimin, but Jimin was a 'Vampire', according to Jungkook. The medicine only work in Devils.

After taking the medicine, he takes the man to his room, Hoseok soon joining them.

Jungkook sprinkles some water in the man's face. Slowly Jimin opens his eyes and gasps for air.

"I-I a-am a-alive?" He asked as the other two nods. Jimin sighs in relief, but soon starts crying.

"I-I will bring you some food" Jungkook leaves the room leaving Hoseok behind with Jimin.

"W-who s-saved me?" Jimin asked as Hoseok smiled.

"I saved you Jimin" he lied, as he pulled Jimin for a hug.

Jimin pushes his lips against the vampire's with a small smile.

Soon Jungkook comes in with a smile, food that he made himself, present in a tray.

But his smile disappears when he saw the two kissing.

He glared at them as he slammed the tray of food in the nightstand.

"Eat".

Jimin glares at the devil, angry of him being rude, not knowing that he was the one who risked his life and saved  him.

Jimin starts eating the food, surprised on how tasty it was.

He looks up at Jungkook who was staring at him, waiting for a reaction.

Jimin thought it was made by someone else..

Possibly a chef or maid.

"Food is good" he whispered, making Jungkook bite back a smile, but unable to hold back the blush that formed on his face from the compliment.

After Jimin finishes eating, Hoseok leaves the room because of the King calling for him.

"You have another test to attend as you failed this" he said as Jimin sighs.

"Can't I get a break?" He asked as Jungkook nods.

"Maybe, I can ask father to postpone it for tomorrow" Jungkook shrugged as Jimin nods silently.

Jimin was shocked on why the man was acting nice, all of a sudden.

Was he planning something?

"What is the next test?" The human wondered as Jungkook shakes his head.

"You will know" he said as Jimin sighed.

"Will I cry in that too?" Jimin asked making Jungkook chuckle.

"Knowing You, of course you will cry in that too" the devil chuckled as Jimin rolls his eyes.

"I know, I know...sucks to be me" he whispers.

-

▪ What is the next test?

▪ Why did Hoseok lie?

▪ Ever seen a snake or crocodile up close?

▪ Why did Jungkook save Jimin?

▪ Feedbacks :)

Thoughts? 😶[Now that I think about it, this emoji 😶, looks WEIRD as fuck]

Love you guys 💙💙💙

Have a nice day and to make my day nice don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 😘

Fighting! 🤛