"Ok. Its on." I said as I activated the armiger and warp strikes on of the elders, causing it to fall.

While I still had it active, I attacked the other elder, though it didn't quite fall. I gave a couple dashes with my sword. I saw the beast go on its hind legs signafying I was about to get clapped. Before the beast got the chance to injure me, a sound cracked through the air. A sound I was all to familiar with.

It was a gunshot.

I looked over my shoulder to see our formerly missing party members Gladio and Prompto.

A gave a quick smile before turning back around.

Prompto ran up besides me and patted me on the back before letting a couple rounds off into the Coerls that were still alive.

"Iggy!" I heard Gladio yell out.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him go and help Iggy.

"What a good friend you are." Gladio said bitterly as he and Iggy joined me and Prompto.

"I'm sor- my bad." I said as we all went to attacking.

Not too awfully much later, the pack was no more. we all took a second to catch our breaths before anything was said.

"Where the hell did you guys wonder off too by yourselves? That was stupid and dangerous!" Gladio yelled out to both of us, though he looked moreso at Iggy.

"Yeah, dudes, that wasn't very cool of you." Prompto added, though his input wasn't as impactful.

I chuckled at Prompto's words getting a hard stare from Gladio. I immediately stopped and my face went blank.

"To be fair, if the beast didn't kill us off, you would." Ignis said causing my heart to speed up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Gladio boomed, still frustrated about us leaving them.

Me and Iggy shared a look and took a couple steps back. I looked at Prompto and quickly grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him away with me and Iggy.

"What's happening?" Prompto questioned looking between the three of us.

I gulped and looked back at Iggy. Iggy hesitated before telling the situation.

"Well..." Iggy took a breath and stepped back even further, " I received a call. A rather important one at that. In short, bad things have happened, and we vitally must return to Lestallum." Gladio scrunched his brows and titled his head.

"Who called? What... Happened?" His voice lowered and I could see his eyes grow cold.

I squeezed Prompto tighter. He groaned slightly at my excess pressure, but I didn't let go. Ignis cleared his throat before he gave the terrible news.

"It was... Your sister, Iris. She, along with Jared and Talcot, were...-" Ignis cut himself off as Gladio growled and turned away.

Iggy sighed and cautiously stepped towards him.

"Jared didn't make it, however, based on the fact me and Iris have coversated, she is alive. They've remained located in Lestallum." Iggy spoke softly.

Gladio crossed his arms and slowly turned to face the trio of us.

He sighed frustratedly as his features softened slightly.

"Is she injured?" He asked genuinely.

I shrugged and Iggy shot an uncertain look. Gladio let out yet another sigh and walked closer to us.

"Why the hell did you guys leave after hearing the phonecall? You really thought I would hurt y'all?" He almost sounded hurt at our assumption.

"You're, I-" Iggy, for once, didn't know what to say.

I opened my mouth to say something but got cut off by another voice.

"Noct, please, I need oxygen." I heard mumbled out and quickly realized Prompto was still in my arms. I ohed and let him go.

His face was red from the lack of air and he huffed. I gently rubbed up and down his back before deciding to embarrass Iggy.

"Well, I was gonna go tell you. It was the advisor who chose to do something else." Gladio rose his brows and looked at Iggy who shot me a glare.

"Really? Iggy was the one who lead you to danger?"

"I didn't, lead, neccassarily-"

"But you didn't stop." Iggy looked down shamefully.

"The reason we left was good." Iggy looked back up quickly and put his finger up to his lip to shush me. I chuckled and told Gladio the truth, "Mr. Scientia didn't want your rath and decided-"

"He gets the gist, Noct." Ignis cut me off with his face turning red.

I chuckled again, hearing Prompto's laugh as well.

Gladio walked to Iggy smiling. He put a hand on his shoulder and looked like he was about to kiss him.

"C'mon Iggy, you know I wouldn't of  taken it out on you. Prompto however..." Gladio laughed. Prompto looked up at the joke.

"What?" He questioned with his voice cracking hilariously.

Out of the laughing, Gladio suddenly got serious again. He removed his hand from Gladio and crossed them again.

"Lestallum." He said as he point back in the direction of the regalia.

None of us moved. Gladio took a couple steps and realized this. He uncrossed his arms and turned around. He looked at us all individually.

"NOW!" He boomed causing us all to jump and scurry behind him

-To Be Continued-