𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

Start from the beginning

We started running without looking back, spotting a huge gate with soldiers guarding it. Hot tears continued streaming down my cheeks as we all called for help.

"Look! There are survivors over there!" A soldier pointed out, shooting the horde of zombies behind us. A wave of relief hits me, we were finally safe.

"Come inside." The soldier smiles at us kindly, guiding us inside. "Welcome to the safe zone." He says with a smile plastered on his face. I wiped my tears with my sleeve, sighing in relief.

Those were the words that I've been longing to hear.

~~~~~~~~~

A few months later, everything had started to change. Everyone was finally happy. Zion and Ethan were the ones assigned to help the soldiers when they were going out. Eugene and Harry were the ones assigned to the medical team.

Although I had some medical knowledge with me, I declined to join. Instead, I volunteered in teaching. Lawrence was also in the same team with me, but nowadays he doesn't even talk to us anymore after the stunt he pulled before.

I taught the children both science and art, I was very happy with the role I was assigned to. When I first came here, the first thing I did was to search for my parents. Unfortunately, they weren't here. I was devastated to find out that they couldn't make it.

"Good job, (Y/N). Go get some rest." They said whilst patting my back. I nodded at them, giving them a small smile. It was already late in the evening.

I went to our usual meeting area, it's a place where we usually went to meet when our shifts were finally finished. I smiled to myself when I spotted Ethan, Harry, Eugene and Zion. "Hey, guys!" I smiled at them.

"(Y/N)!" Eugene grins at me. "You wanna hear what Zion had said earlier?" Eugene wipes his tears away, laughing uncontrollably. "Huh? What is it?" "DON'T TELL HER EUGENE!" Zion grits his teeth in anger, a light tint of pink had brushed his cheeks.

Eugene bursts out laughing again, waving his hand to me, telling me to come closer. I gave him a close eyed smile as I moved closer. He murmurs something into my ear as I burst out laughing.

"Tch, I'm leaving!" Zion crosses his arms, walking away only making Eugene laugh harder. My laughing had stopped once I looked around. He wasn't here, he rarely even came here.

A frown had appeared on my face. "Uh, I-I'll go get some rest." I waved goodbye, walking away. I sighed to myself, my eyes were brimming with tears.

I closed my eyes, heaving out a shaky sigh. "Hmph!-" I had bumped onto someone, I instantly shot my eyes open. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking on where I was-... Lawrence?" I gasped, happy to see the brunette.

"(Y/N)? I-...Goodbye." He starts walking away. "L-Lawrence, wait!" I ran after him, grabbing his jacket. "You haven't explained to me yet," I said in a straightforward manner. "Let go, (Y/N)." He says, not bothering to turn his head and look me in the eye.

"Lawrence, please.." I turned him around, gazing into his brown orbs. He heaves out a sigh, directing his attention anywhere but me. "Someone like you shouldn't be hanging around like me, (Y/N)." He says matter-of-factly, hurt evident in his eyes.

"No.." I shake my head. We stood there for almost an hour, not uttering a single word to each other. The silence was slowly killing me. "Lawrence.." "Fine, I'll explain.." He turns his head, gazing into my (E/C) orbs.

I smiled at him happily, nodding my head slightly. "I-..." He hesitates for a while. "𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, (𝙔/𝙉)." He grabs both of my shoulders, staring intently at me. My mouth slightly agape, I was bewildered and confused. "I did it all for you, I know that it was wrong, but I did it because they were standing in the way."

He accentuates the 'they' "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Thinking about our future together and that we'd finally be alone was pure bliss, it was heaven." He sighs almost in a dreamy state. "I know, it was wrong. I killed and manipulated all of you. So, that's why someone like you shouldn't be around me." He looks hurt.

"So, please just forget about me, or even better just forget that all of these had ever happened. Goodbye, (Y/N)." He lets go of me, slowly walking away.

Tears were falling from my eyes, watching the brunet walk away. I didn't know what came over me, I suddenly ran after him, hugging him from behind. "You idiot!" I cried out.

Lawrence stood still, surprise was written all over his face. He turns around, looking me in the eyes. "If you love me you could've just said it like a normal person!" I yelled out of anger and frustration.

His mouth agape, staring at the tears running down my cheeks. "I-.." I paused for a while "I love you too.." I looked away shyly, fiddling with my fingers. His eyes suddenly widened in surprise, chuckling lightly.

He snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. I gazed into brown orbs, staring intently at his face.

He slowly leans in, tilting his head slightly as he smashes his lips on mine. I felt hot tears run down on my cheeks as we both shared a passionate kiss. He held me tightly as if I was just going to disappear in a blink of an eye. We both broke the kiss, breathing heavily for oxygen.

"(Y/N).." He caresses my face gently, wiping the tears away. He stares into my (E/C) orbs lovingly before leaning in to kiss me again.

"(𝙔/𝙉), 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚"

-------------------

(A/N): You've finally made it to Lawrence's good ending! Thank you so much for making it until the end and I hope that you enjoyed this book that I simply made for fun and for your entertainment!

There will be more content like this in the future, and I'm open to your requests and suggestions so don't be shy!

There's also an after story and the second part of this book, it's called 𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙢. So, go check it out if you're interested! 𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙢 is in Lawrence's point of view.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the votes and for the 1K+ reads. I really appreciate it!

𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

-xdeadvoidx