𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ: ʟᴀᴡʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, hurry up you slowpokes!" Zion pants heavily, glancing back at everyone once in a while. "Wait, where's Lawrence?!" I asked in a panic, heavily breathing. "I'll have to go find him!" I ran in another direction. "(Y/N)!" "Are you serious right now?!" "Wait!" They bolted towards me, following behind me.

I hastily tried to think of where Lawrence could be. We searched each and every room whilst taking out the zombies. "W-where could he be?!" I said to myself in a panic whilst hitting the undead with my bat.

After we had checked a few more rooms, there was only one room left which we hadn't check. "Ugh, it's too late! They've probably had taken him already!" Eugene cries out.

I felt my heart drop down to my gut, realizing everything that has been happening around here. "I know where he is!" I sprinted as fast as I could, not caring to hit the zombies anymore as I just simply bumped into them.

"She's a madwoman!" Eugene bites his lip in anger, following behind me. I stopped in my tracks, staring at the door before me. I was hesitant to open it, gathering up the courage to do so.

"Lawrence!" I instantly opened the door, and lo and behold. He was there, inside the broadcasting room. I shook my head in disbelief, feeling my tears trickle down my cheeks.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" He gasped audibly in shock. "Lawrence, so you were behind all of this?!" I glared at him in fury, stomping my way towards him to knock some sense into him.

But, before I could do that, Zion immediately punches him square in the face. "Lawrence, you b*stard!" He growls angrily at the brunet. Harry, Eugene and Ethan made it inside the broadcasting room, gasping in shock and confusion.

Lawrence's glasses drop to the ground. "W-why would you do t-this, Lawrence?!" I walked up to his glasses picking it up and handing it over to him kindly. He puts it on, heaving out a heavy sigh.

His gaze on me softens, a look of guilt and regret evident all over his face. "Answer me!" I shout at him, demanding an answer. I felt betrayed and heartbroken from what was happening.

He simply stares at me with no emotion whatsoever. "I'm sorry.." He mutters out almost inaudible. "You should be!" Eugene glares at the brunette furiously.

Harry and Ethan simply stare at the scene before them in despair and disappointment. Lawrence's head hung low, his shoulders slumped and his hands were balled into a fist. I couldn't understand why he was doing all of this.

I didn't want to believe the cold harsh truth and reality. I stared at the brunette, a look of hurt evident in my eyes. "Just go, the zombies are going to arrive here at any moment now." He avoids our eyes, looking away with guilt.

He was such a fool. I was furious of his stupidity. I grabbed him by the hand, staring intently into his brown orbs. He stood there in shock, his mouth agape.

From a distance, we could hear the groans and the gurgling coming from the zombies indicating that they were near. "Let's go!" Zion says, rushing out of the room along with everyone.

I stared at Lawrence in the eyes, dragging him out of the room with me. "When we get out of here, you better explain yourself, Lawrence!" Tears were falling out of my eyes.

He simply smiles at me, following behind me as the two of us bolted out of the building hand in hand. "Lawrence, do you still have that map?" Ethan asks the brunette calmly.

Lawrence nods, taking out the folded poster and unfolding it. "Let's go.." He mutters out as he starts to lead us to the safe zone like the leader he always was and always will be.