★ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ★

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 18
Height: 5'4

WARNING
Contains spoilers!

Female pronouns are used for (Y/N)! If you are of different gender please ignore the female pronouns and switch them with your preferred pronouns.

~~~~~★~~~~~

°2 years ago°

°(Y/N)'s POV°

I gulped, anxiously fiddling with my fingers. It was the final day of school, and my adviser had decided to hand out our grades before the semester ends.

"Alright, here are your grades. I decided to show them to you since this is the final and the last day that we'll be seeing each other." My adviser said whilst walking to each seat, passing out the papers.

"Ms. (L/N).." My adviser gave me a small smile, handing out my grades. I grabbed the paper from my adviser's hand, smiling back nervously. "Why do you look so nervous Ms. (L/N)? You should be happy since you always have good grades!" She chuckles half-heartedly.

I stared at the piece of paper in my hands, and as expected, all of them were straight A's. I was always at the top of our class, a straight-A student to be exact. My parents were both doctors, so they also expected me to become one.

I love my parents to death, and I've always admired their perseverance and courage. They looked so happy whenever they thought of taking me to a medical school.

Although, I didn't have the interest nor the intention of becoming a doctor because I was always more drawn to art. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to draw and paint.

My parents supported my passion for art, but they had always pushed me into becoming a medical professional.

"Alright, you may leave. I hope you all have a wonderful day!" My adviser smiled happily, clasping her hands together. I sighed, shoving the paper inside my bag carelessly as I walked out of the door.

I headed to my favourite place where I usually spent most of my time on, the library. As I entered the library, the familiar smell of books and cream had entered my nostrils.

I hummed a tune, grabbing a book that had caught my eye as I walked to my table. I grabbed my earphones, plugging them into my phone as I played my favourite songs.

I suddenly felt a presence as they pulled up a chair, sitting beside me. I removed my earphones, looking up from the pages.

"U-um, hello?" I stared at the brunet male. "Oh, sorry, did I disturb you?" He gave me one of the sweetest smiles that I've ever seen. "O-oh, not at all!" I returned the smile.

"I'm Lawrence." He pulled out his hand, smiling at me. "(Y/N).." I shyly inaugurated myself, taking his hand and giving him a firm handshake.

'Have I seen him before? He looks oddly familiar..' I thought to myself, not noticing that I was staring at him for too long. "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Oh, sorry I was just thinking about something.." I muttered out a string of apologies. He chuckled "It's alright. Although may I know what you are thinking about if you don't mind?" He asked, staring into my (E/C) eyes waiting for my response.

I nodded, smiling sheepishly "I just thought that you looked quite familiar, have we met before?" I stared into his caramel brown orbs.

"No, we haven't. Although, I have known you for quite a long time now and it's because you frequently come here." He gave me a close eyed smile. "I-I see..." I nodded, I was going to say something but I was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"Oh, sorry I got to take this.." He smiles at me, nodding as he directs his attention towards his book.

"(Y/N), come home now.." My mother said in an unusually urgent tone. "A-alright.." I gulped, ending the call. I glanced back at Lawrence "I have to go, it was nice meeting you, Lawrence!" I grabbed my bag, hastily making my way over to the exit.

"(Y/N), wait!" I turned around, staring at the brunet male in confusion. "May we see each other again sometime?.." he gazed into my (E/C) orbs shyly.

I giggled lightly, figuring that he would want to have my phone number "Sure!" I grabbed a sticky note and a pen from my bag, writing down my phone number and my name as I handed it over to him. "See you!" I waved goodbye, walking out of the library.

~~~~~~~~

I stood by the bus stop, waiting for the bus. I suddenly felt drops of water on my face, I immediately looked up and the rain was beginning to fall. "Great," I muttered to myself, grabbing my umbrella from my bag as the rain started pouring down.

I went to go find a shelter that's just near the bus stop. I suddenly saw a familiar brown head of hair "Lawrence?.." I mumbled under my breath, he was drenched and soaking wet from the rain.

I walked up to him, handing him the umbrella that I was currently holding. "Here.." I said with a smile on my face. He was surprised to see me, giving me a sheepish smile as he took the umbrella from my hand.

"Thank you, (Y/N). Why don't we share this umbrella?" he suggested, gently pulling me close to him. My face started heating up as I glanced up at him and his face was also beet red.

I smiled to myself. I suddenly noticed a bus arriving in our direction "Oh, I have to go bye!" I waved goodbye, hastily running to the bus, and getting in.

I found an empty seat near the window, scurrying over to it. I looked out the window to see Lawrence smiling at me whilst waving goodbye and mouthing a 'Thank you'.

I smiled back, making myself comfortable in my seat.

-----------------

(A/N): I love dangerous fellows so much! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please stay tuned for more!

[I don't own the otome game dangerous fellows and some pictures shown in this book. They rightfully belong to Lucydream.]

-xdeadvoidx