CH. 26

After a while, Harry and I continued our conversation. Lawrence looks oddly calm and Eugene continues venting. "Now, I'm starting to think that Judy's disappearance was no coincidence." He sighs.

"This is really freaking me out. I don't know what to do.." He mumbles under his breath. "Eugene.." I gazed into his deep orange eyes. I slowly rubbed circles on his back in hopes of calming him down.

He tenses up at my touch as he slowly relaxes. "Thanks (Y/N)" He mutters out. "I don't know but something about you just keeps us all together and calm.." He stares into my (E/C) eyes. "I'm actually glad that you came here, but.."

I gave him a small smile. He hesitates to finish what he says. "But before you came here.." He pauses, staring into my (E/C) eyes. Harry directs his attention to the two of us and he looks very upset.

"Before she came what? How are you going to finish that, Eugene?" Harry glares at the blond male. I already knew what he was going to say, a frown appearing on my face.

"But, it's true.." He sighs. "Y-yeah.." I turned my head at Hailey as she immediately looks away. I felt unwanted like I was the cause of everyone's problems.

Negative thoughts were filling my head. My mind went blank, I felt like I couldn't stay here any longer. "I'm sorry.." I slowly got up from my seat, storming out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~

Thud!

I closed the door behind me, plopping down on the makeshift bed and curling up into a ball. I stared at my bag, I immediately got up packing the things that I needed to pack.

Just when I was about to leave my room, the door slides open. "Running away this time?" Sue enters the room, crossing her arms. I was actually glad that she's here.

She's usually calm and reserved. I immediately felt calm by just hearing her voice. It had a big sister tone to it. "Take a moment to cool off, (Y/N)." I slowly nodded, closing my eyes for a while.

I fluttered my eyes open, finally relaxed. "I'm sorry for what had happened back there.." I sighed to myself. Sue pats me on the back "It's alright."

Silence falls upon the room. Sue coughs for a bit, breaking the silence. "Actually.." She pauses for a moment. "There's actually someone I'm suspicious of.." She stares into my (E/C) orbs, studying my reactions.

"I've been keeping an eye on them for a while now." She sighs, sitting the two of us down. I stared into her brown orbs, intrigued by what she's going to say.

"Well, I think I do but I need some solid evidence.." She looks away. My eyes widening "I-I'll help you!" I held her soft hands in mine. She stares at me in surprise, shaking her head.

"It's alright, this one is actually pretty hard to deal with." She looks me in the eye. "We might get caught if we made a move on this." She closes her eyes, heaving out a sigh.

"So, here's the thing.." She pauses for a while, staring into my (E/C) eyes firmly. "If anything happens to me.." She pauses, looking around and listening closely if someone is actually listening into our conversation.

"ꙅ'ƚI ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ๖ē¢คนŞē  ㄖ千 ∆∆∆" She whispers in my ear quietly, I was shocked by this as I nodded in understanding.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After Sue leaves my room, I sat there stunned. It feels like I've been hit on the back of my head. I suddenly heard knocking on my door. "Come in!" I mutter out.

The door slides open and it was Lawrence. He notices that I was hugging my bag tightly, he frowns for a moment. "You don't plan on leaving, do you?" He sits down next to me.

I turned my head at him, giving him a small reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving anymore." He nods, satisfied with my answer. I suddenly remembered what had happened earlier, a deep frown appearing on my face.

My eyes started brimming with tears, hugging my bag close to me tightly. Lawrence notices this, his mouth is slightly agape. "What's wrong?" He scoots closer to me.

I shake my head "Oh, I-It's nothing.." He caresses my face, wiping my tears off with his thumbs. "You're still thinking about what Eugene had said earlier, right?" He locks his gaze on me.

I slowly nod, staring into his caramel brown eyes. He smiles at me, his features softening. "Don't think about it too much, I'm sure everyone's glad that you're here." He removes his hands away from my face.

"They are?.." I stared into his caramel brown orbs, my eyes seeking validation. "Of course!" He pauses for a moment. "Everyone had started to get along better than before. Although strange things are currently happening we still managed to stick together." I nod at him.

"I'm very happy that you decided to stay.." He smiles at me. I nod at him gently. I stared at the windows beside me, gasping in shock. I stared at my reflection in the windows, I looked like a mess.

"O-oh gosh! I look like a mess right now, I'm sorry that you have to see me like this.." I looked away, trying to fix my hair. Lawrence shakes his head, a light chuckle had escaped from his lips.

"I think you're the most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes on." I instantly turned my head at him, a bright red blush making its way towards my face.

"No matter what you look like right now, I still think you're beautiful.." He gently grabs my hand, slowly kissing it. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks, my face was so red that tomatoes are probably jealous. "I-I..." I muttered out, flustered.

A comfortable silence falls upon the two of us. "Do you even know how much I love you, (Y/N)?" I stared into his caramel brown eyes in surprise.

"W-what?.." I gulped.

----------------

(A/N): *screeches in the distance* I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please stay tuned for more!