CH. 22

"Argh.." Harry groans in pain. "Are you guys alright?" Lawrence immediately rushes over to help us. "That was so close!" He helps the two of us get up.

Harry looks a bit shocked, turning his head over to me. "Are you alright?" He checks my body with his eyes to see if I had any injuries. "Yeah I'm fine, how about you?" I gave him a small smile.

"I'm alright, thank you for saving me back there." He returns the smile, sheepishly scratching his neck. "No, wait. I think you're hurt (Y/N)." Lawrence stares at my arms and my right calf.

Lawrence heaves out a sigh as he stares at the ceiling. "I knew we should've moved the storage room somewhere. This building is pretty old but I didn't expect that." He directs his attention towards the fallen debris.

Luckily, the debris hasn't blocked the door or else we'll be having trouble getting out of here.

I rolled up my sleeves and my jeans. My arms were swollen and red whilst my right calf was bleeding. "I'll get you patched up." Lawrence gently holds my hand, leaving the room with me.

I didn't even notice that I was hurt nor did I even felt the stinging pain in my arms and my right calf. The two of us finally made it to my room, Lawrence gently sitting me down on the makeshift bed.

"This time I'll be the one to tend to you." Lawrence gives me a smile, grabbing the first aid kit that was left on the ground earlier.

I nod, watching Lawrence sit next to me. I carefully watched him treat my arms and my right calf as he puts an antibiotic ointment and some bandages on it.

I felt a little shy to have him look so closely at my arms and my right calf like that, but I still let him finish the treatment. "T-thank you," I mutter out as he finishes.

"It's no problem." He pats my head gently, staring into my (E/C) eyes intently. "You should be more careful (Y/N)." He sighs as he pauses for a moment.

"It's alright, I'm just glad that no one got hurt." I gave him a warm smile as he frowns at me. 'Did I say something wrong?' I thought to myself nervously.

"But still, you shouldn't risk your life like that." He looks upset as he gently caresses my cheeks with his warm hands.

"I don't even know what would happen to me if I had just lost you like that." I felt my heart skip a beat as I stared into his caramel brown eyes. I placed my small hands over his bigger ones.

We both gazed into each other's eyes, mesmerized. I slowly felt him lean in closer to me as he whispers in my ear. "Because (Y/N), I really lo-" The door immediately slides open.

We instantly backed away from each other, smiling sheepishly at Zion. "What's taking you guys so d*mn long? It's time for dinner." Zion raises his eyebrow at us.

"We'll be out in a moment." Lawrence smiles at him, but I could clearly tell that he's upset. Zion nods at us quizzically before leaving the room.

Lawrence heaves out a heavy sigh as he directs his attention towards me. "Let's go?" His mood instantly changes as he gently grabs my hand.

The two of us hastily left the room, heading to room 1-C. Lawrence was about to say something to me earlier, I wonder what it was.

~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, I exchanged glances with Harry and Zion. They both nod at me "Excuse me, everyone, we have something to show you all." Harry immediately grabs everyone's attention.

"Yeah," Zion mutters out, glancing at me. I immediately take the hairpin out of my pocket, showing it to everyone as they all stared at us in surprise and confusion.

"What's that?" Eugene raises his eyebrow at us. "Wait, I've seen that before," Hailey mutters out, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"That's J̸͎̼͉̰̗̜͋͆́u̷͙̙̽͋̓̓͑̊̚͠d̵̢͔̱̖̰̂̌̎̆̇̒̚͝y̴̢̳̜̬̠̾̃̾̓̋̂̃͠'̵͇̘̜̖̬̗͑̈͗̓͋̋̕͘͝͝s̵̛̹̋́́̎͒͐̀̓͝ ̴̤̼̥̳͔̟͂͊́̒̚͜h̵̡̛͈̀̒̋̅̓͐ͅá̵̧̫͚͇͚̐͑̑͘͝͠i̵̛̤̣͇͉̝̻̘̻̋̋͝r̷̨̧̰̜̦̮͙̞͊̆͌̔̏͑̆̃͜p̴̦͈͉͔̪̼̾̂̽͊̀͋̉̕ǐ̷̙̟̭̮n̸̥̣̮̟̙̘̯̤̿̎͘͝." Sue gasps whilst she adjusts her glasses. "I KNEW IT!" Scarlett points her finger at me. Everyone stares at me in confusion.

"You guys are right, that does belong to J̸͎̼͉̰̗̜͋͆́u̷͙̙̽͋̓̓͑̊̚͠d̵̢͔̱̖̰̂̌̎̆̇̒̚͝y̴̢̳̜̬̠̾̃̾̓̋̂̃͠." Harry points at the h̵̡̛͈̀̒̋̅̓͐ͅá̵̧̫͚͇͚̐͑̑͘͝͠i̵̛̤̣͇͉̝̻̘̻̋̋͝r̷̨̧̰̜̦̮͙̞͊̆͌̔̏͑̆̃͜p̴̦͈͉͔̪̼̾̂̽͊̀͋̉̕ǐ̷̙̟̭̮n̸̥̣̮̟̙̘̯̤̿̎͘͝ I'm currently holding. "What're you trying to say?" Eugene cocks his eyebrow at Harry.

"Ugh, don't you guys get it?! She'd have no reason to leave that behind if she had left by her own will." Zion crosses his arms.

"That thing was found in the basement inside a box." Zion points at the h̵̡̛͈̀̒̋̅̓͐ͅá̵̧̫͚͇͚̐͑̑͘͝͠i̵̛̤̣͇͉̝̻̘̻̋̋͝r̷̨̧̰̜̦̮͙̞͊̆͌̔̏͑̆̃͜p̴̦͈͉͔̪̼̾̂̽͊̀͋̉̕ǐ̷̙̟̭̮n̸̥̣̮̟̙̘̯̤̿̎͘͝. "W-why would that b-be in a box?" Hailey stutters.

"Wait, did you say that it was in the basement? What were you three doing there in the first place?" Sue furrows her eyebrows at us.

"Who found it?!" Scarlett instantly snaps her head at me. "It was her, right?!" She points her finger at me, giving me a nasty glare.

"No, it was all three of us who found it there." Harry glances at the blonde female. "We all went to the basement because we heard something down there."

"Honestly, I think that someone's behind all of this." Zion crosses his arms.

-----------------

(A/N): I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and please stay tuned for more!