CH. 11

°(Y/N)'s POV°

I fluttered my eyes open, getting up slowly. "Huh, when did I get here?" I looked around and I was back at the room Judy and I are currently staying in.

Lawrence must have carried me here. I glanced beside me and Judy was there sound asleep. I sighed, getting up and walking to the door.

I concentrated on finding where this key belongs to. I left the room silently, walking through the hallway. As I was walking through the hallway, I could see a dark figure standing right in front of me.

I gasped from fear, my legs were frozen in place. They started walking slowly towards me. I weirdly couldn't move my body it's as if my body was glued to the floor.

It started getting nearer and nearer, I closed my eyes whimpering in fear. "(Y/N)?" I opened my eyes.

I sighed from relief, it was only Harry. "Why are you still up? Shouldn't you be resting?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "I should be the one asking you that." I giggled.

"I was just walking around, taking my mind off things. How about you?" He looked me in the eye. "Oh, I was just trying to find out where this key goes." I dangled the key in my finger.

"Why now?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Oh, I just wanted to, that's all." I gave him a small smile. "Alright, then, please let me accompany you." He gave me his usual warm smile as I nodded in response.

"Sure!" We started walking to the stairs, going down. We conversed for a while, trying to get to know each other a bit more. He talked about how things were going before they all came here.

"You must be devastated." I looked him in the eye as he sighed. "Yeah, that's why we should keep our suspicions aside." I nodded, agreeing with him.

In this situation, everyone should get along and have trust in each other. I didn't feel scared at all, because Harry kept me talkative the entire time.

The moonlight brightens up the hallway through the windows. "Oh, it's right here." We both stopped in front of the broadcasting room. "Why don't we try the key?" I nodded, immediately inserting the key through the keyhole.

"Huh?" The key didn't fit the keyhole, but the door doesn't seem to be locked. "That's weird," I mumbled under my breath, pushing the door slightly.

"Oh yeah, it works!" Harry grinned at me, patting my back. "Oh no, the door wasn't locked at all." I looked him in the eyes.

He stared at me confused. "What? That can't be right! We checked all the doors and they were all locked." Harry pondered to himself sceptically.

"Maybe it was unlocked all along, and you guys might've not noticed?" I tilted my head as Harry shook his head in disagreement.

"No, everyone has to report everything they know." He paused for a moment before continuing. "We all promised each other." He sighs.

He carefully steps inside, examining the room. "It's weirdly clean in here." I went in, looking around the place with my eyes.

"Perhaps, it must have been locked for a while?" He sounds unsure. There's only one explanation for this, someone must have been here.

If so, who would that be and why? I pondered to myself in deep thought. "You know what? it's best that we keep this from the others. I don't like keeping secrets but I think it's best if we keep this to ourselves." I nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~

It was finally night watch. I decided to go with Lawrence, and he seems to be very happy about my decision. We walked down the stairs, and it was the same hallway where Scarlett had tricked me into going to.