ch.22

"tAEIL! y-y/n s-she mOVED! h-HER FINGERS MOVED!" i shouted excitedly when he just threw his chicken down, "what?? FINALLY OH MY GOSH!" he ran to y/n & started monitoring her condition. "y/n if you can hear me move your fingers" taeil said & she moved her fingers & he took a torchlight & shine it at her eyes just like how the doctors do it at the hospitals.

she then slowly opened her eyes, i went to the other side of her bed, "y/n?? how do you feel? isit painful anywhere?" taeil asked as y/n shook her head indicating 'no'. she then turn her head & look at me, i look at her with tears in my eyes as she tried to get up & hug me, but i got her gesture & hug her first.

"i missed you so much! thank god you're back!" i rubbed her back as she cried onto my shirt. "..eHEM!" taeil then cough loudly as i looked at him, i slowly release the hug & wiped the tears off y/n face even tho i was unsure why she was crying.

"so it seems like you're slowly getting better but remember, you're not allowed to serve any missions for now & you can moved back into your own apartment to rest, your 'friend' here has been invading the house EVERYDAY & yuta doesn't seem very happy about it." taeil said & y/n nodded, taeil left the room afterwards leaving me & her alone.

she avert her sight to me and started talking, "thanks for telling me your stories, and about your true feelings, it was a tough fight for me but i fought it because i knew you came everyday to see me, i can hear you but i can't react" she said as i froze in my place.. 'hear eVERYTHING??' i thought to myself & think about all the embarrassing things i said, she looked at me & notice how embarrassed i was & just pulled my hands & hugged me again.

y/n
im glad i woke up, i was determined to let him go no matter what but i realize i can't especially hearing his little confession made me realize how much he means to me.

i hugged him again after seeing how embarrassed he is, "thank you for telling me how you truly felt about us, im sorry i lied when i said that i had no feelings towards you..but you actually mean the world to me, thanks for being in my life, thanks for being here, thanks for being my source of happiness." i told him & we enjoyed the moment before someone barged into the room.

"y/n y-" taeyong & the rest of the guys except for taeil came in making me release the hug, "ooops.. should we go?" johnny said as i looked down the bed in embarrassment.
"just shup and come in." yuta said & walked right in with his poker face on, he was clearly not happy, maybe because of minhyuk's presence, after all he doesn't trust anyone easily.

we all talked a little & once we finish everyone when out, well except for yuta, "can we talk?" he asked me once we were left alone.
"d-do you have feelings for the guy?" he asked and i nodded my head, not knowing where this is going. "well..i always thought i could make you fall for me but i guess you end up falling for him instead." he said & i was taken aback..what does he mean bu 'fall for me' ?
"yes, i like you, alot actually but in your eyes all you can see is probably your missions & suddenly out of nowhere this random guy comes into your life & completely put you inder his love spell.." i looked down at my blankets, not knowing what to say..i never knew he liked me & i definitely only see him as a brother who i work with.

"im sor-" i wanted to apologise but he cut me off. "don't apologies. it only makes me feel like i've lost you. i didn't, if you are happy with him..then i'll let you be..but if he hurts you i'll kill him, and you know im serious." he told me as i chuckled, "thank you, yuta ah" i said as he just look at me & smile, "anyway, i have something else to tell you" he said & i look at him gesturing him to continue.

"i found who was the one behind all this mess, and im going to kill him for hurting you, whether you like it or not."

to be continued.....