ch.14

"h-how would you know?" i asked minhyuk's mom, "i was like you when i was your age, i willingly join them, not knowing what im getting myself into, then i met minhyuk's dad, i found a purpose to live instead of just harming people, but of course karma came after me, about 5 years ago they killed his dad." i was looking at her try to read her expression, "i basically search up each one of minhyuk's friend, he doesn't know about the past nor the truth about what happen to his dad, so if you could, don't let him know & now his the the only person i have left in this world, so please, protect him from whatever you do." she begged me with a desperation in her eyes, "i will."

i went out of his house & decide to go to the roadside to flag for a cab, i got in the cab & went back home in minhyuk's sweater & sweatpants.

i reached home after about 15 minutes of the ride & i open the door & was greeted with taeyong sitting on my couch. "finally you're back, come sit here." he told me as i walk over to the seat across of him so we could discuss whatever he wants to say.

"ok so, i've made a deal with father & if i send you to america he will stop making you run his mission & you can study & live your life there." he told me as i felt a sense of relief, i was about to say yes when a text was send to my phone causing both of us to be alert.

minhyuk: did you leave? you left your clothes here, why didn't you stay the night? 🙁

i look down at my phone & my lips creep up into a slight smile, "so about the plan? what do you say?" taeyong asked. thoughts ran through my head, 'if i leave won't he be in danger?' 'how would he feel if i tell him im leaving?'

"i'll think about it.." i replied, i have been thinking about leaving korea for good so i don't have to put up with father's request, but how about minhyuk?...i finally found someone who makes me feel happy..

"do you like the minhyuk guy that you talked about?" taeyong asked as i was about to reply to minhyuk's texts "i...i think i do.." i honestly told him as my head hung low not wanting to see the disappointment on my own brother's face, "i think you have completely fallen for that guy huh?" he said before heading to the kitchen to pour himself a drink, "you always talked about going to the states & i always wondered why, i guess it was because father has always been forcing you to do shit, and now you've got the opportunity you decide to give it up for a guy who you barely knew? how long have you guys even met? i would have never imagined you liking someone but i guess you're all grown up now. im not lecturing you, you can like whoever you want, its your life, but always remember johnny & jina's scene in your head, the amount of pain johnny went through physically & mentally, that's going to happen to you if you fall any deeper for your dear friend."

flashback 2018 y/n's pov
"my dearest jina, im home honey!" johnny voice echo through the house we shared, i was on thr couch watching boring shows on the tv "where's jina?" johnny asked me, "probably in the room?" i replied turning my head back into the tv.

johnny's pov-
missions was especially hard today but i did it, now i need to see my one & only happy virus, jina, i walked towards our shared room as i was about to turn the doorknob i had a bad feeling, but its just a feeling right?...

"honey im h-" i opened the door & the window was wide open with a letter left on the bed, i rushed to take a look at the letter, 'come and get your dear girl, thank you for loving her, so i could use her as your bait'
the note was written in blood as i flip to the back of the letter to see where this threat is coming from.