ch.18

i swung the door open & i saw minhyuk sitting there, i quickly went down & try to untie him but i felt someone point their gun at me. i slowly turn around & the byounggon guy from the previous time was standing there.

"hey lee y/n" he said while raising an eyebrow, "what do you exactly want." i told him, careful or my words because he was holding me at a gunpoint right now. "what do i want?...i want to take over nct." he said & i carefully took out my gun without him noticing & held him at a gunpoint.

alerted that i had a gun, the guy he was with, name yonghee, pointed the gun towards minhyuk, "you can hurt me all you want, but touch him & you're dead." i said confidently not trying to show any sign of weakness but deep inside i wanted to hold minhyuk close because i can only imagine how he felt.

"woah woah..is that a threat?" he smugly asked and i just reloaded my gun, threatening him to let us go. "let him go. this business is between you and me. don't involve him." of course he didn't listen. "you're a funny one, if i didn't held your pretty boy hostage will you even come?" he said. "im here now, let him go." i was clenching my teeth, my patiences was running out already.

"nope, i'll need him for further activites you know..." he said & yonghee punched minhyuk in the stomach causing him to groan in pain.

that's when i couldn't take it anymore.

i shot byounggon in arm & he held his arm in pain & i shot yonghee in the leg causing him to fall on the floor. i ran to minhyuk & quickly untie him, i was about to get out of the basement while holding onto minhyuk but someone shot me in my leg & i fell, minhyuk barely has any energy so he fell as well.

minhyuk's pov
the door flew open & y/n came running down the stairs, the guy was right, she came for me.
but someone pointed a gun at her & she stopped trying to untie me & they started talking.

"you can hurt me all you want, but touch him & you're dead." she said, why tho? i thought she never cared.

she shot him in the leg & the other one in the arm & ran towards me, i didn't have any energy left, im in so much pain & i haven't eaten anything, i wanted to close my eyes & sleep but i tried my best to hold myself together.

but she fell

i saw her leg bleeding, she was being shot in the leg & i fell as well, she was groaning in pain & the next moment someone held a gun at her.

y/n's pov
i was groaning in pain when another figure came out, i knew who he was, it was jinyoung.
"nice to see you again, lee y/n." he said cockily & held the gun at me, i tried to picked up the gun that fell out of my hand when i fell onto the floor.

but i was too late, he reloaded the gun & told me "say bye.." i open my eyes wide, was this really the last moment of my life?

but he shifted the gun to minhyuk instead & pulled the trigger.

silence..

minhyuk's pov
the moment the guy pointed the gun at y/n and told her to say bye i got really scared, but i gather my courage & reached out for the pistol that she dropped when i successfully grabbed it he suddenly shifted the gun to me, my eyes widened as he pulls the trigger, i was ready to feel the pain but instead i felt someone's weight on me.

i looked down to y/n ontop of me, she took the bullet for me. she looked up at me weakly & smiled, "t-thank y-you for m-making me f-feel the h-happiest when im w-with you." she stuttered as tear stream down her face. "n-no don't..don't g-give up y-yet!" i shouted.

to be continued...