ch.2

minhyuk's pov:
"damn! why is she so rude?! you literally saved her life!!" jooheon said feeling sad for me as i just watch her figure slowly disappear
"haha i don't know...anyways let's just eat ok?" not gonna lie but when she pushed me away it really hurted me..never knew someone could do that to me..

the seven of us just carry on with our lunch & we had alot of fun talking about everything & making fun of each other, but a part of me still thought of her..especially her scars..'was she being abused at home?' 'is that why she's quiet?' i thought to myself as i start to worry for her.

after lunch we went back to our classes & i saw y/n just sitting on her regular seat which was beside the window at the back. i just mind my own business & sat down & it was 12 minutes before class started & no one else was in the class except for me & her.

"y-you okay?" i can't stop thinking about it so might as well just ask her..maybe she'll start to talk to me if i talk to her when no one else is here i thought to myself as she didn't even avert her eyes from the view outside the window.

"if you ever need anyone to talk to..i-im here ok?" i said to her & once again she just continued looking outside the window.

y/n's pov
'thank you..' i thought to myself when he said that, i wanted to at least smile at him..just like how he does to me but i know i shouldn't risk it, i should always keep my father's words in my mind "if you care about the person, ignore them, people like us would only cause them danger or death." i mean its not like i care about him..but i shouldn't be the one to cause his death.

this is the last lesson before school ends today, i hate it when school ends, father would force me to train, he would asked me to do my brother's mission so that he could ensure my brother's safety. my brother doesn't know about it, because no one is allowed to tell him that im taking over all of his mission, he would be pissed at father.

the bell rang as my phone rang too, i took my bag along with me walking out of the classroom as i picked up the phone "yes father?" i asked as i already knew what he wanted to say "today, 11pm at xxx alleyway behind the convenient store, pass him the folder & take the bag of money." he said on the phone as i responded a ok, he was about to hang up but i wanted to tell him i injured myself yesterday to see what he would say.. "i have a stab wound on my right arm, i bled alot yesterday.." i told him WISHING he could give just a lil damn about me.

"mm just go fix it & do your mission good tonight" as expected, he doesn't care, because im not his son, im just his daughter.

minhyuk's pov
i was at my locker when i heard someone on the phone call, of course i didn't want to listen to the conversation & tried to mind my own business, but i heard the word 'stab wound'
and i instantly turned around & i saw the back view of y/n.

"stab wound?" i whispered to myself while walking home & i don't even know why i cared so much about her because she clearly stated that she doesn't want me caring about her.

y/n's pov
it was 10.49 pm i stood at the alleyway i should be at & waited for the opposites to arrive i stood there with a cigarette box & took stick out to smoke so i could kill some time, finally after some time i heard footstep approaching & i thought to myself 'finally' i approached the walking figure while i threw my cigarette bud away we were in the dark so i couldn't really see his face but i said "byounggon right?"

"huh?"