ch.12

& we both locked our locks.

"so what did you write?" minhyuk asked me, "you said no one other then myself should know" i replied blanky staring at him while walking "..i thought you would forget" he said & then playfully click his tongue.

minhyuk's pov
i realised we haven't had dinner yet, "hey..we haven't had dinner, wanna eat dinner at my house..?" i asked her hoping she would say yes "hm okay." i softly squeak in joy as we continued walking to my house.

*minhyuk's house*
"mom im home!" i said after i open the front door, holding it allowing y/n to come in, my mum came down & saw y/n "oh who is this?" mum asked & looked at y/n while smiling "she's my friend, y/n" i told mum.

y/n's pov
'mum' wow i thought to myself..makes me miss my mum so much. "oh come in dear take a seat" the way she smiled at me, i can definitely see where the warm smile from minhyuk came from..

i took off my shoe & walked in his house carefully making sure i don't get too comfortable in someone else's home. "have yall had dinner yet?" she asked us as i was looking around the house, fascinated. the walls were filled with pictures of a happy family & cute moments of minhyuk's childhood, he was clearly the only child.

i then followed minhyuk & sat down at the dining table, waiting to eat dinner.. i was kinda nervous, maybe because im in someone else's house. "here, eat well alright? if you want more get minhyuk to get it for you" she told me & i just slightly bowed my head as i thanked her, she really feels like a mum..her whole presence was comforting. i took a spoonful of the kimchi soup & ate it, my eyes widen, it tasted so good. "isit good?" he asked me & i eagerly nodded my head as he just laughed while looking at me.

minhyuk's pov
she looked so cute as soon as she tasted the soup, her eyes widened & she nodded her head so eagerly when i asked her if it was good. a part of me wanted to ask about that kiss we had but i didn't want it to be awkward.

y/n's pov
we finished our food & i brought my dishes to the sink, minhyuk put his dishes in the sink as well, since i had dinner i should be washing his dishes too, "don't worry i'll wash it, you should go wash up." i told him while i continued washing, "but you're the guest" he told me as he tried to gently push me aside so he could wash it "it doesn't matter, im already doing it so i'll wash yours too, now go wash up." he finally listened to me & started going to the bathroom to washup.

i was washing the remaining dishes as i saw his mum walked into the kitchen, "dear, you need help?" she ask me while looking through the fridge, "its okay, im good no worries" i assured her as i saw her took out a mango, "i'll cut some fruits up for you & him, you guys can hang out in the room"

she was cutting up the fruits & she suddenly spoke, "this is the first time he brought a female 'friend' over" she said as she emphasis the word 'friend' in a teasing tone "a-ah really?" i shyly looked at her as i go back to washing the dishes, "yes, but i think you guys are more than friends, i can see that lipstick stain on his lips you know" she once again decide to tease me as i blush, i didn't reply anything as i don't know what to say.

"i know minhyuk likes you, i can tell, after all im his mum & i hope that kiss meant something to the both of you, im not trying to be nosy but his my only son & i treasure him very much. i'll treat you like my own too" she said assuring me as i just smiled at her.

"you know..my mum left me when i was 11, so the mother figure was pretty much gone from my life..from the way you welcome us at the door to the way you cared if we have had dinner really makes me feel like you're my mum" i told her while i felt myself tearing up, this shouldn't happen, this isn't me, im don't cry or tear infront of others but here i am tearing up while talking to someone who i met less than an hour ago. "aww dear, come here" she put the fruit knife down as she came & hug me, "i'll be like your mum, come over anytime you want, i'll treat you like my daughter, or daughter in law"