ch.5

minhyuk's pov

today i got to know about y/n..so she lives a very different life, i didn't know how to react honestly speaking, i'll just be her listening ear, that's all i can do.

"but my father doesn't care when i get beat up" she told me softly as i turned my head to look at her, "he probably does, he just doesn't want to show it.." that was all that could come out of my mouth. i didn't know what else to say.

"but if he care, why would he send me to all these deadly mission when he could just send one of his men & everytime i messed up a little her punish me, like asking someone to beat me up so i'll learn my lesson." she told me. i felt bad for her, extremely bad because i couldn't do anything to help.

"im sorry..." i said turning my head back to the view that was infront of me. "you should be, if only you didn't show up at that alleyway all this wouldn't have happen." she bluntly told me as i think about it & realize she was right.

*buzz buzz* her phone rang as she picked up the call.

y/n's pov
"hello?" i said to the other line "im here." he told me as i replied with a ok

"let's go, the driver is here." i told minhyuk who surprisingly didn't left after me telling all my stories.

we went to the spot where johnny parked the car "you got hurt again?" he asked as i got in the passenger seat beside him "yes, what's new" i said while he just looked to the back of the car where minhyuk was sitting.

"where do you live?" johnny asked not sparing a second glace at minhyuk again as minhyuk replied his location while stuttering. i think he still might kinda be in shock & his in a car with 2 mafia member now.

"..mr lee already told me about the punishment tomorrow..im sorry y/n you know i have too.." johnny spoke while he continue driving after sparing me a glance "its okay..im used to it." i told him trying to reassure him "no..its not ok..yuta is also gonna be in this & you know how he is when he starts fighting.." i just sighed knowing that whatever he says is right.

we arrived at minhyuk's house as he got out & bowed to us thanking us, "faster get back inside..i don't wanna sacrifice my another arm for you." i told him as he just nodded & walked away, now that i've gained another enemy it means that everything will start to go wrong.

"who is he? which gang is he from? why didn't his own driver come pick him up?" johnny asked. "his not in a gang..he's my classmate & i was about to exchange the deal with the byounggon dude but minhyuk came into the alley & i thought it was byounggon so i reached out to him only to realize its not & byounggon thought it was all a trap & i shot him in the leg so im pretty sure that i have to watch my surroundings alot more from now on." johnny nodded agreeing with me "yes, be careful & stop making everyone your enemy in the underworld already, please." he reminded me as i looked out of the window.

"why do you want to protect the guy tho...i mean.." johnny asked and it caught me off guard. "w-who said i wanted to protect him." i told him & he scoffed, "i basically watched you grow up y/n, you can't lie to me or any of the boys. i can see what you're trying to do, you wont even give a fuck about someone dying in your hands but now you're protecting this random guy that you call your classmate?" he told me as it hits me because i realize his right.

i didn't say anything back & johnny decides to park the car at the side of the street, he reach for the backseat as he toom the first aid kid & pull my tshirt sleeves up which were stained in blood.

"...you carried a bandage around you...?" he asked when he saw the bandage on my arm.
i didn't notice that i still had that around my my arm, i never carried bandages around then it came to my realisation that it was minhyuk who wrapped it around me earlier just now, i was too lightheaded to even remember.
i shook my head letting him know that im not the one who carried that bandage.

"ahh..so i see why you wanna protect that pretty boy." johnny teased me as i said "n-no.."
"you're kinda blushing.." he continue saying.

"you can't fall for him. you had see what happen to jina..."