ch.21

yuta
"why? how can you trust him?" i asked taeyong & eyed the random guy. "because y/n trusts him. and if you try to do anything to him y/n will deal with you so put your personal feelings aside & think that his some cure for her." he told me & i clenched my jaw, 'personal feelings' how can he just say that like my feelings doesn't matter.

i walked away because i know i shouldn't argue with taeyong but im not going to easily trust this guy like how they do.

minhyuk
"..may i know what's your name?" i asked the fierce guy from yesterday, "taeyong. now don't try to start a conversation with me, i only help you because you mean something to y/n." damn..everyone close to her is surely not as open-minded or friendly i guess.

i went to y/n's 'room' & sat down on the chair, i held onto her hand & took out a book, "look
y/n, this is my favourite book, i read it most of the time & i actually like to catch up with the series, im not sure if you read books but once you wake up let's go look at books, who knows maybe you'll like it?" i said, yes, she probably can't hear me right now but i just want to be by her & i am a talkative person so i'll just talk to her.

time skip
its has been almost 2 weeks & there is still no sign of y/n waking up, but i still came & sat by her everyday, i talked to her about everything, about all my funny childhood story of how i pooped my pants once when i got scared while feeding a giraffe & told her about how me & my other 6 friends met, even tho she didn't replied it felt as if she listened to everything i said.

well..the guys in this house hadn't really been very nice to me...especially the guy named yuta..i got to know their names but taeil & jungwoo was the nicest to me but still we don't talk too much. its okay because i was only there for y/n.

after school i went to find y/n again, it was like everyday, i sat by her & told her stories, but today i decided to tell her something i wouldn't have courage to say if she was awake.

"you know..i've always seen people falling in love & having crushes but my whole life i have never experience that, even tho im friendly to everyone doesn't mean i fall for every girl i see, but i remember when you bump into me that day & the first time we exchanged eye contact, it was a feeling i've never felt before, it was strange but i never hated it, even though being with you means putting my life in danger i wouldn't mind, every second i spend with you made me realize the true me, i was the happiest when im with you, i hope to hear it from you but i actually fell for you, i like everything about you & i wish to bring you to more ice cream dates or just being with you alone makes me happy, i don't need anything else but please wake up soon for me, don't leave me alone in korea, don't leave me, i don't think i can live without seeing you, please stay strong & wake up for me, i'll fight for us, i'll protect your feelings for me, i'll not break your heart. i really like you."

i told her & i started tearing, every word i said came from my heart which i didn't know i had, i just wished to see her wake up & healthy, i missed her so so much.

suddenly i took a clearer look at her & she was tearing, she was still unconscious but tears when down her face as i felt her fingers move when i intertwined my finger with hers, i looked at her shocked & quickly went to call taeil to check on her.