"It's fine, I'll be responsible for it. Let's go inside?" I assured her. She nodded.

We went inside our grand garden. I call it grand because it's too big and wide. We have so many flowers here. We have Daisies, Daffodils, Tulips, Iris, Narcissus, Orchids, Chrysanthemums, Bougainvilleas, and many more, including my favorite.

My favorite flower is Rose. Especially the Red ones. I love it so so much. When it's Valentine's day I always see my father buying Roses and he gave it to my mother. And when she puts in in the vase, I just can't took my sight out of it. It's so beautiful.

"What's your favorite flower, Lucy?" I asked. She's walking and smelling each and every flower she sees, aww. I wish I can smell too.

"My favorite is Orchids, what about you?" She asked me back.

"Oh, my favorite is Roses..the Red ones," I answered.

"Wow, that's nice," She replied.

We kept on wandering around our grand garden when I heard some voices calling my name. Uh-oh, here they are.

Lucy was about to leave when my mother appeared on the entrance of our garden.

"Perrie," She stated, sternly. I let Lucy go home and thankfully, my mother let her. But of course, I know she's gonna scold me.

"Haven't I told you to not go outside without my permission?" She stated, looking at me. Annoyance laced in her voice.

I didn't respond. I just bowed my head.

"Perrie, I'm talking to you, right?" She stated, almost shouting. She's holding my arm tightly.

"I just..I just want to play mom-"

"Why do you need to escape? If you wantd to play, just stay inside. What if something bad happen to you here?" She stated, cutting me off. I frowned.

"You never allowed me to play," I stated, and I started running back in our mansion. I thanked the heavens because she left the main gate opened. I quickly ran inside and went straight into my room. I locked myself inside.

After that, they restricted me to go outside. They told all of our maids to watch me, and to not let me step out of the door.

From that moment 'til now, I haven't heard anything about Lucy and never got the chance to play outside. I could just go outside when I was ordered. My childhood kinda sucks.

"Perrie! Let's go down there!" She shouted snapping me out of my reverie. I can tell she shouted even though I cannot hear her properly.

She went down first before me. Now we're here I think in the boiler room. The bottom part of the ship.

"Are you sure 'bout this?" I asked.

"Of course," She replied.

"Hold up! What are you two doing down here? You shouldn't be down here!" One of the worker told us, but we don't care. "It could be dangerous!" The worker shouted as we started to ran away, ignoring his words.

"Carry on! Don't mind us!" Jade stated, assuring the workers. "You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!" She shouted, while we kept on running.

We stopped mid-way, when we felt little oxygen problem. I gave her a peck on her lips and she laughed.

"You really like kissing me huh," She stated, playfully while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't like it....I love it," I stated, kissing her cheek. She kissed my forehead.