I stood up and held my hand out. "Come on, let's go get in the shower."

Mya smirked while leaning back. "A shower at almost five in the morning."

"I mean.....why not? It'll help you sleep better."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. I went and cut on the shower then helped her get undress then she helped me. Ain't no way a woman should look this damn good while they pregnant.

When we got in the shower, Mya pushed me against the wall.

I smiled and bit down on my lip while rubbing all over her body. "I love you."

"I love you too Papi."

Leaning down I kissed her lips. It took no time for things to get heated. Our tongued wrestled each other I took one of my hands and started rubbing her pussy, of course it was dripping. Grabbing her thighs I picked her and turned to put her back against the wall.

As I kissed her neck, I slid deep inside. My eyes instantly closed, it felt like I haven't had none in a minute. Pushing her thighs back as far as I could, I started stroking in her. Her nails dug in my skin and her moans bounced off the steamy glass.

This pussy still the best and just as addictive.

"Oh my god Chriiiis. Right there baby."

I dug my face in her neck and started sucking on it. I picked up my pace making sure to hit her spot over and over. "Damn Mya."

"Yes daddy, harder! Ohh yes!"

I groaned as my head leaned back. It felt like I was about to bust already so I started giving her long and slow strokes. Mya whimpered while bitting down on her lip. "Look at me baby."

Her eyes slowly opened. "This feels so good Papi." Her hand traveled up to my neck and she lightly grabbed it. "You always fuck me so good daddy ah!"

Smirking, I started working my hips more. "I swear you the baddest baby. And you all mine, and only mine."

"All yours." Her muscles started tightening. "Fuuuuck, I'm about to cum."

"Cum on daddy dick baby." I groaned in her ear while giving her more sturdy strokes. She gasped and let out a long moan as she came all over me.

I picked up my pace again, drilling inside of her until I felt my stomach tighten. "Shit." I lightly bit her shoulder as my cum shot inside her.

Once I was finished I sat there for minute to catch my breath. I kissed Mya a few times then pulled out and placed her on her feet.

"I really needed that." She said while wrapping her arms around my body.

"Shit me too."

She kissed my chest before turning and grabbing her body wash and loofah.

While she washed up, I wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her shoulder and rubbing her stomach, then moving my hand up to her breast then her neck. Mya turned to face me then washed my off. Once we both rinsed, I cut off the shower and grabbed us a towel. We dried off and went into the room.