Eight

Chapter Eight Chris Brown Tarzana, California - A Few Days Later

Chapter Eight
Chris Brown
Tarzana, California - A Few Days Later

She really put me out.

That crazy ass woman really put me out the house. But she wouldn't be Mya if she didn't do the absolute most, right?

Okay, I'll admit I should've told her about the house but she ain't gotta be all dramatic, putting me out and shit. And she knows I'm not about to argue with her, especially while she's pregnant so just to make her happy I left. Thankfully I do still got my crib because the last thing I needed to do was check into a hotel or be staying with my momma.

I haven't even got no real sleep since I've been gone. Everybody knows I can't function without Mya.

I had an interview to do today with Big Boy. It's been a while but I thought it would be smart since I'm working on some shit with Thug that's about to drop. Shit about to be straight heat.

"Wassup everybody we got a stranger in the building today. The one and only Chris Brown is with us today ladies....wait let me not say that, this is a married man." Big Boy said causing me to laugh.

"That's right, happily married."

"Ima be honest with you when I heard the rumors circulating that you had purposed before y'all dropped the video I didn't believe it. I've heard you say plenty of times that marriage just wasn't for you."

"Well my outlook on it was never about the love and compassion is was always about protecting what I built. But that's mainly because the women I dated didn't bring much to the table except for Robyn. I mean they doing their thing now but that's off the strength of me. Mya's dad helped me see a different side of everything honestly. And with her, she didn't need me to take her to the next level she was already on her way there without my help. Mya already had the connects and the right people in her corner so this time I could focus on the love and how she makes me feel."

"How does she make you feel?"

"Happy. Never felt this way with anybody. I thought that I was happy or I found my soulmate by no.....nobody can hold a candle to Mya."

"I gotta ask though, did she sign a prenup?"

I laughed while playing with my wedding band. "She did. I was on the fence about it and she said she would do it so she signed it. But if anything was to happen where Mya and I didn't work out, there's still nothing that I wouldn't do for her. She'd always be well taken care of."

"That's what's up. At least she signed it. You mention a prenup to a woman and she ready to fight and it turns into a bigger thing like trust issues. Sometimes that is the case though but if you don't trust the woman you're getting married to, y'all don't need to be getting married."