FortyOne

Chapter FortyOne Kayla Anderson Los Angeles, California - A Few Days Later

Chapter FortyOne
Kayla Anderson
Los Angeles, California - A Few Days Later

Day five of being a mommy and besides the sleepless nights, I'm completely in love. My baby is so handsome and just perfection all around.

I decided to name him after my dad, so he's little Samuel Omari Akinlolu (did anybody know that Hoody's real name is Omololu Akinlolu??!). Yeah, I gave him his dads last name. I think I was still high off of the epidural when they asked, I don't know. I asked for the paperwork to change it, just haven't found the time to fill them out.

This whole situation with him has just been so crazy. It's insane what a person that you have so much love for will do when they're angry. I know from how I've acted before but I just never thought that he'd stoop this low.

I can't lie when I saw the post my feelings were hurt bad and I cried like a baby. It took damn near everybody to calm me down.

Sometimes I think he's my karma for how I did Mya.

Like I betrayed my own sister for a clown, my sister that jumped over the moon for me. Now somebody that I jumped over the moon for has done the same to me.

I know people look at hoody and think ugh why him, but he's literally the sweetest behind the scenes. He has a lot of charm, a lot of charisma and if he loves you he really cares about you. Well, that's what I thought.

My plan was to not exclude him out of my baby's life but during my birthing process I wanted peace. I wanted to be the bigger person but the pain was too deep and that's why I decided to keep him away. Once we got home, I was going to call and we were going to figure shit out but he had to do what he did.

I've been getting text messages from random numbers that I know belong to him. I want to respond but an apology is needed first.

Anyway, I'm so in love with my baby. My mom has been here with me every single day helping with her Sammy, as she calls him. It's was like she was super excited to come help me when I asked. She packed Damn near her entire closet and brought it.

Not gonna lie, that made me nervous.

My alarm went off for Sam's morning feeding. I really wanted to stay in bed but he's being breast fed so I'm up. I took him out his crib and kissed him a million times before I started feeding him.

There was a light knock on my door. My mom has her alarms set just like mine so that she can help if needed since she breast fed all of us.

"Good morning Honey and Sammy." She said while sitting on the end of my bed.

"Hey ma, you sleep good?"