FortyFive

Chapter FortyFiveTimothy Anderson Los Angeles, California

Chapter FortyFive
Timothy Anderson
Los Angeles, California

After finding out about my parents divorcing, I immediately moved out. I didn't want to be around neither one of they asses so for now, I'm back in the house that Mya had for me. She never sold it, it was just sitting there so she let me go back but I'm paying rent this time.

Like I said I'm trying not to be so dependent on her.

Ya boy growing up!

Anyway, since that stupid ass meeting, I've been locked in this house. Haven't even been up to my store to get shit situated. This bullshit really done knocked me off my square a little bit. I haven't talked to my sisters, it's just me, Noah and Amber.

Yeah Amber.

I'm really feeling this girl and it's kind of scary to me.

I haven't had somebody who really cared about me like she does. I know people will mention Asia, but we honestly weren't a serious couple. We had titles, or whatever but as we all know I didn't take that serious and the fact that she didn't stay about my back about shit I did, is the reason why I never took her serious.

Amber, she don't play with my ass dawg! Syren tried to trip again, be on some 'oh he tried to fuck me' bullshit, being messy per usual. I expected Amber to go after her, but naw she cussed me out. Told me that if we was gone really do this, I had to get that bitch in check cause she was about to play with me or my bm.

Now Syren can't come to my house. We have to meet at the police station when it's time for her to pick my son. She has to go through a social worker to contact me. I'm so close to having primary custody of Noah. My whole family wrote letters with proof to show that she's unfit. She don't give a fuck about him, she only wants to get on my nerve.

The bitch need help.

But on to more important things.

Noah, was upstairs sleep so Amber and I decided to watch a movie. She's been trying to get me out the house, but I ain't tryna deal with nobody right now.

Shouldn't your parents separating be a easier thing to handle when your older? Like we're all in our 30's except for stupid ass Brian, that bitch just turned 40 a week ago. He done brought his ass back to LA, looking like a lost puppy every time I see him. But none of us were like, okay, things happen people grow apart. Everybody is pissed the fuck off.

This was so fucking unexpected.

"What you thinking about big head?" Amber asked, causing me to look up at her.