ThirtyFive

Hey y'all.....uuuuum, checkmate II will probably be ending soon☺️

But enjoy.

Chapter ThirtyFive Timothy Anderson Los Angeles, California

Chapter ThirtyFive
Timothy Anderson
Los Angeles, California

Finally found a fucking building for my dispensary and I'm beyond excited. Only problem is, it's a dump so now I gotta work my ass off to get this place to look like something. Every day after working at my dads restaurant, I come up here and work on something. The other day, I knocked down all the cabinets, last week it was the floors. Today I'm tearing out these walls, luckily I have a couple friends here to help me.

I've been trying to expand my socializing outside of my sister and Chris. Lately, I've just been after a different vibe. They're married and going through married people shit, I need some people around me that's on the same path I'm on.

One day I went to play basketball by myself, I ain't have shit else to do and I met a few cool dudes, Marcus, Anthony and Rob. Just so happens, Anthony is Ambers brother. LA is small, way too small sometimes. But anyway, that's been my crowd lately and I've been really enjoying myself. I'm kind of shocked I actually made friends because even though I have this bubbly personality, I'm usually only kicking it with somebody if we got history but shit them be the folks that'll cross you the quickest.

So, they were helping me tear these walls today, and I'm super grateful because I would've been doing this shit all night if I was alone.

"I really can't wait to see what you do with all this space Tim." Amber said while walking up to me. She had the day off so she offered to come and pick up the debris.

"It's gone be so fucking dope. I can't wait. We about to be the next cookies, just wait."

"Optimistic, I like it."

This girl still got my ass friend zoned. But I can't be mad at nobody but myself about that. I should've told her the truth and I should've had Syren ass under control. She ain't been a problem ever since she was served court papers though, thank god. I took my sisters advice about making the law the middle man. We communicate through a social worker when it comes to Noah and the way it's looking, I'll probably end up with primary custody of him. He's with me majority of the time, I'm paying for everything basically, might as well get him.

That's why I gotta get this store up and running. Get some more stable income coming in, finally get my place and get my son for good.

"When do you think you'll have everything ready?" Amber asked bringing me out of my thoughts again.

"Uuuum, I'm hoping in the next 60 days. It's just me doing this and y'all whenever you free so it's a little tough but I gotta get it done."