"They haven't exactly given up, so what's going on? Why aren't they shivering their pants off?" Natsu complained as Lucy rolled her eyes. "As if they're able to shake that much that their belts unbuckle," Lucy thought in retort.

Doing a high kick which sent her opponent to the air where Wendy kicked him down, she knew far too well what they're trying to achieve. "They're trying to make us tired," she stated, not looking at Team Natsu.
She felt strange as she fought against the bandits ranging from all ages. Now relying on her whips and melee combat, she thought that it'll be fine by doing this. But as they continued to fight, she knew that everyone was getting tired at a drastic rate.

Once they fall onto their knees from exhaustion, it'll be game over for them. And she didn't want that to happen as she narrowed her eyes.

"Assemble, Wings of the Dragon!" Flying high to the sky, Lucy looked over the canopy of trees. They were fighting in the forests of some forsaken place and from the look of it, the place looked like something all types of bandits and thieves would hide in.

Looking up ahead towards the horizon, she widened her eyes. "There's a whole army over there!" Lucy notified where Cana cursed out loud. "Me and my bloody love for jewels and booze shopping," she scowled, telling herself off for choosing booze shopping over the comfort of booze at home.

As Lucy examined the army, it was estimated to be in the hundreds. Out of nowhere, a huge explosion erupted, and Lucy turned over to the left wherein the far distance bright lights of magic were seen. There, a figure flew up to the sky and Lucy widened her eyes. With eyes like a hawk, Lucy saw a girl with long crimson hair levitating with her eyes glowing red as something that like looked at an Exceed floated next to her.

"What in the world..." she whispered to herself before meeting eyes with the crimson-haired girl who looked shocked as much as she was.

The two of them noticed something on each other. They both were using Wings of the Dragon.

Before long, the crimson and her assuming partner vanished where the flashing magic vanished as well. Her hand up her head, she rubbed her temples in confusion. "Did the people call in backup for the job?" Lucy questioned before shaking her head.

Thinking about ways to finish off the job, the blonde finally had an idea. She remembered a spell that could knock out a large number of opponents from Starisha in which had told her that the spell that will take out a lot of her stamina, but with the seal removed, could recover her magic at a faster rate and should take out half of what it should be.

Flying higher into the sky, Natsu looked up at Lucy. "Luce, what are you doing? We should think this out!" Natsu yelled out as he punched a guy in the gut.

"Don't go grouping me into Team Natsu!" she snapped as she stopped flying. Looking down, she estimated the speed rate at which the enemy was coming to their direction.
Confirming her estimation, she opened her mouth to see. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Lucy bellowed, releasing the burning flames from her open mouth. Hearing the distant yells of pain, she roughly guessed that it'll take half a minute to reach the others.

The others looking up to see what Lucy was planning from below, they waited. Their wave just then had been defeated, and they were waiting for the next.

"She must really hate you," Gray teased as he pointed over to Natsu. "Shut up, Ice Popsicle," he argued back. Stabbing his elbow into Natsu's hips, the raven gave the boy a taunt. "You wanna go, Flame Idiot?"

Before Natsu could even say anything, Erza interrupted the two by telling them to shut up.

Above them all, Lucy was focusing. "Focus..." she whispered as she closed her eyes. Urano Metria was a good idea to use but using that would only focus on a specific area. Poison Air Cage seemed like a good idea as well. Paralysing them seemed to get the job done and making them fight each other seemed good as well.

Focusing and gathering up all her magic, she opened her eyes quickly and started placing the plan in action.

First, knock out the next wave of people that are coming near them, then destroy them all. She didn't care if the attack hits Team Natsu, her hatred was just started to come out as her annoyance towards these bandits were at an all-time high. "Fire Dragon's Lava!" Lucy growled lowly as she pointed at the charging people. Watching all of them get knocked out, she let out a long sigh since it was now time to finish the job without any more fighting. "Shooting Stellarium!" Lucy yelled as her body started to glow a faint yellow.
Stars in different sizes and brightness's circled around her and soon came flying down to the ground, hitting countless people that were in the forest. As she continued to hold onto her magic, Natsu got cut by a small star that accidentally hit him where Wendy came running over to Natsu while Lucy was too busy focusing on her stars which were shooting down to the army of bandits.

When she no longer heard screaming and yelling from the distance, she stopped her spell and examined the area before her where there were no more standing bandits on the ground. All of them on the ground and passed out, she smiled to herself as she lowered herself towards the others.
Landing on the ground, she gave a smug smirk to Natsu, silently telling him to try to beat that. Walking away without any further words, she picked up Cana and began to fly off with Wendy and Charles/Carla/Charle following silently behind.

The two partners catching up to Lucy and Cana, Wendy looked over to Lucy whose eyes were filled with sadness where suddenly it flashed with anger. Her face concerned where she looked up to Carla/Charle/Charles, she heard Lucy whisper something out loud which made the two of them look at each other in bewilderment.

"I'll prove to them who's weak," Lucy said. All looking to each other with Lucy looking straight ahead, they all gave each other worried glances. "Lucy-san..." Wendy whispered in concern.

Soon reaching their appointed town, Lucy caught a familiar scent in the air which made her stop in her tracks and look over her shoulder in alert. A scent filled with darkness and unhappiness.

Her head looking around in suspicion since the scent that she was smelling was something from long ago, she narrowed her eyes as she placed Cana to her feet and scanned the area again. Something didn't feel right but not being able to recall the owner of the unknown scent which reeked of darkness and loneliness, she forced herself to look ahead as she and the others went to the mayor to claim their reward.

After a long discussion with the mayor who couldn't shut his mouth from boasting about his town, he finally let them leave.

"Lucy-san, we have enough money to stay at a hotel. Should we sleep here and return tomorrow morning?" Wendy asked as she looked up to the blonde mage.

Lucy nodded in agreement. "We should have a break. Besides, we might get into some trouble if we were to go on the train. Cana, don't you agree?" she asked while they walked around the town. "Agreed. Besides, I think we have a few things to sort out," Cana said looking at Lucy with a smirk that made Lucy go confused.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/CrPjmGR]