"I'm sorry about making you guys wait" I say one last time as I look down.
"No, we were the ones that decided to wait for you. It's really no trouble" he says as he lifts my face with a kind smile on his.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. You guys are amazing dancers" I say with a smile. I notice that his ears turned red. Maybe it's too warm in here for him.

"R-really? It's nothing special" he says as he rubs his neck.
"For sure. You all are quite skilled" I say with a smile. The music starts playing.

"Shall we?" I ask as I hand him my hand.
"That's my line" he says as he laughs at me. I just shrug. He takes my hand.

"Why thank you, you are such a gentlemen" he says with a small curtsy.
"And you are such a gentle, beautiful young lady" I say dramatically as I lead him to the dance floor. We keep our faces serious until we look at each other. We burst out laughing and he steadily gets us in position of the waltz.

He easily guides me with the music. I try not to look down as I might step on his feet.

"You are quite good at this" he says with a smile.
"Not so bad yourself" I say, returning his smile. He chuckles a little bit.

"I'm actually trying not to look down. Last time, I accidentally tripped Greg...I think" I say, confused with my own situation.

"I heard from him that he dragged you down" Hoseok says with a raised brow.
"Really? Then I dunno" I say with a shrug.
"You are the one that fell down. You are supposed to know" he says with a laugh.

"It happened long ago" I say.
"It happened yesterday" he says as he laughs at me.
"Yeah, long ago" I stick with my story. He carries on laughing at me.

"So, you two friends?" I ask.
"Sure, but he keeps things from me" he says sourly.
"Like what?" I ask as I laugh at his face. He looks at me and opens his mouth until he closes it again and begins blushing red.

"I won't tell anyone" I whisper. He grows more red at this.
"I-I can't tell you" he stutters out.

"Why not?" I challenge.
"Uhm, I don't know what he keeps from me" he says proudly with his answer.

"I see...What about we play a game?" I ask with a raised brow.
"A game? What kind of game?" He asks.

"What about, I ask you something and you ask me something. We will go back and forth and we can pass on questions. What do you say?" I ask. It's not really a game but I want to make friends so this should be a good first step. He doesn't even hesitate to answer.

"Ok, sounds fun" he says with a smile.
"You have to answer honestly" I say strictly. He gulps.

"O-ok" he says.
"I'll go first, hm...How long have you been dancing?" I ask.
"Ever since I could stand" he answers.

"My turn, who'd you talk to on the phone outside?" He asks. A bit personal for our first meeting but I want to have friends so I answer honestly.

"My mom. What else do you like to do?" I ask.
"Lots of things, rap, write music, make friends, play tennis, anything really" he says.
"That's cool. Why don't you join the tennis club?" I ask.

"Nah" he says.
"What? Not cool enough for you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"That's three questions you asked" he says. I don't even remember asking. I think back on our conversation.

"Ok, carry on" I say.
"Are you in any other clubs?" He asks.
"Yeah, this one, tennis club, art club and soccer club" I say. He takes in the information.

"You're in a lot of clubs" he says more to himself.
"How do you manage your time?" He asks after a bit of silence.

"Nope, my turn" I beam a grin at him.
"Hmm...how long have you been studying?" I ask. I couldn't think of anything else.

"This is my third year" he says. Same as me.
"So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asks. Curious guy, isn't he.

"Not yet" I say with a shrug.
"What do you mean not yet?" He asks.
"My turn, you aren't good at this game, are you?" I ask.

"Neither are you. You just asked a question" he says with a laugh. I mentally face palm.
"I am the king at this game" he says with confidence. I just roll my eyes.
"Yeah yeah, smartass" I say. He just laughs at me.

"So, what do you mean not yet?" He asks.
"I'm not going to be single forever" I say with a laugh. He sighs in relief.
"R-right" he says with a smile.

"Since you asked me, do you have a girlfriend? I can tell you now that any of these girls would snag you if you gave them a chance" I whisper the last part with a playful smirk.
"And you?" He mumbles.

"Pardon?" I ask. Jungkook rubbed off on me.
"N-nothing. No, I don't have a girlfriend. Are you interested in anyone?" He asks. I think for a little bit. He looks at me with hopeful eyes for some reason.

"I don't think so. I kind of want to get through university in one piece" I say with a laugh but he looks sad.

"And you? Are you interested in anyone? I can always help you out" I offer with a smile.
"Pass" he says as he looks away.
"That means you are interested in someone. Is it her?" I ask as I nod in a girl's direction. He shakes his head.

"Ok guys, that's enough for tonight. We'll meet up again another time" Greg announces. I turn to Hoseok with a smile. I try to let go but he doesn't let go yet.

"Can I get your number?" He asks as he looks away.
"Sure" I say with a smile. Nice, I'm making friends.

I turn away to my stuff on the floor. I noticed that everyone was looking at us. They seemed angry. They are probably angry that I want to be friends with Hoseok. I grab my things and head outside. He quickly follows.

"I'm sorry" I say immediately.
"Sorry for what?" He asks.
"That I want to be friends with you" I say as I look down.

He stays silent but starts laughing at me. He probably doesn't want to be friends with me. This was probably a prank of his. He eventually stops laughing.

"I want to be friends with you too" he says as he grabs his phone.
"So, can I get your number?" He asks me, handing me his phone.
"Sure" I say with a smile, taking his phone.

(I do not own the video and picture.)