Last Drop.

Killah POV

Paris.

Paris.

Paris.

Paris.

She's all that I can think about, is she safe. Is she in New York or was she just tired and she's actually in LA?

She won't answer my calls, today we making the drop and I'd prefer to know she safe.

I can't make a drop and be side tracked.

"Killah you ready?" Burna walks in.

"Yeah." I grab my glock.

We pile in a van and go to their apartment, it felt like forever before we finally arrived.

"What we finna do?" Nick asks.

"Nah these bitches mine, ima make em suffer hell before they even go to hell." I smirk.

"So we just stay here?" Ace gives me a questioning look.

I nod.

"I'll talk into my mic if I need anything." I tell him.

He nods and I get out the van.

Apartment 1021, I could always push them off the top floor and watch them fall.

I shrug to myself and go in the elevator, ain't nobody come in so I went straight up.

I found the door and decided to knock, kicking would draw to much attention. Paris fake mom answer.

"Hi Mrs.Porter." I give her a fake ass smile.

Her eyes go wide.

"C-Caleb?" She calls me by the name I gave to her, trying to be a gentleman.

I remove my gun from my waistline and point it at her.

"Call him, don't say shit." I tell her and lock the door.

"NORMAN!" She yells.

He turns the corner, eyed wide seeing me holding a gun to his wife's neck.

"Hey body."

He just stares at me.

"I was both of you in the living room, back facing each other." I instruct.

They do as told and I hand cuff them.

"So who started this kidnapping selling shit?" I ask.

They both point at each other.

"One is Lying." I look at them.

"Honestly I wanted it to be the worst death possible, but I gotta go get my wifey back. So ima just shoot you in the balls and you in ya boob and call it a day." I tell them.

They had so much fear in there eyes.

This would be my last time pulling the trigger.

Bang, Bang.

They scream in pain, and I leave like it's nothing. I left no evidence behind, no possible trail of finger prints.

I get back in the truck and watch the clean up crew go in dressed as police and ambulance.

"Aysha and Jackson already at the airport." Ace says not looking up from his phone.

"Aight, we finna go straight there." I take out my phone admiring my lockscreen of Paris.

Ima get my girl back.

"We finna go to LA?" He asks.

"Nah New York, I tracked her call." I shrug.

When we reach the jet I sign my paper work and we were off.

I just hope she can find some place in her heart to forgive me or something, she pregnant with my child. That's gotta be something!

Paris POV

I was fully settled in, I had a meeting with my label today. I was able to move it up from when we were supposed to move here and they were all for it, from now on I go by my middle name.

Kehlani.

I explained to the label I'm pregnant so wouldn't be able to start filming right away, they were easy on my and understood.

Thank God.

Zion been calling me non stop and it's getting irritated, I can't change my number...he still my baby daddy.

Aysha mom still planning the shower, it's technically in 2 days. I just don't know if I'm up for it, I'd have to fly back to LA. But at least I'll know the gender of my child.

I just don't wanna see Zion, not right now. Although I hope he's safe, today was the day he was supposed to make his last drop.

My thoughts are cut off by a knock on the door, I groan getting up.

My lazy body slowly walks to the door, I open it in annoyance...only for the one and only...

Killah to be one the other side!