Chapter 28-Airplane Rumble

Just fifteen minutes are left for the flight to take off.....How long is that horse going to take?"
Yoongi impatiently glances at his RoLeX wAtCh EvEn ThOuGh He'S bRoKe.

Chanyeol too notices this. "Let's hope he didn't get into the wrong plane." He chuckles a bit. "Do you kno--OH! There he comes."

The pale man's head snaps to look forward, there seeing his best friend walking inside along with two jerks following after.
So these two were also not here... I should have noticed.

Hoseok approaches his two friends and sits down on the window seat Yoongi had saved for him.
Jungkook and Eunwoo look here and there. Turns out, the whole plane is full ; the only seats left are the ones behind Yoongi and beside Jimin.

(Jungkook's p.o.v.)

This is insane! Fucking insane. I didn't even want to see that lazy ass mean Yoongi's face.. And AND now I have to sit right behind him! No way. I'm going to seize someone's else's place. These cowards fear me after all.

Oh wait! Are those.. are those my friends sitting in those two rows behind Jimin?
Yeah.. they are. Shit! Shit! Shit! Now if I want to be among them, I'd HAVE TO accept these bloody seats. Such misfortune!

"Nee~ Jungkook." Eunwoo whispers to me, his damned football still clutched tightly in his hands. *sigh* What does he want to say now.

"What ??"

"You see, those are the only two seats left."

"I know that right?!?!?"

"So.. I'm sitting on the outer seat. You take the middle one ok?"

"Whatever."

To be honest, I don't really mind sitting beside Park Jimin until and unless he decides to interfere like the fucking flirt he is.

So yeah. Now me and Eunwoo sit there with me being RIGHT behind my enemy aka Mean Yoongi. Like, who does he think he is?? Having the guts to disrespect Jeon Jungkook..I wish I could just break his bones right now.

Hmm...now that I think about it... This is the perfect opportunity to give him some trouble.

(Third person p.o.v.)

The flight takes off.

Just like ever, Jungkook just sat there smiling like a crazy madman, imagining evil things in his corrupted mind.

After few minutes, he takes off his shoes to expose his bare feet.

Of course, his current seat partners get confused. But Eunwoo just shrugs it off knowing his friend.
On the other side, Jimin looks at Jungkook questioningly.
"Mind your own business." The younger scoffs.
Jimin then turns his head towards the window and peeks outside after commenting, "DISGUSTANG!"

The evil boy proceeds to move his bare feet and pressing them against the backrest of his teacher's seat.

The foam being thick, so Yoongi doesn't feel anything. But then Jungkook suddenly pushes his feet forward making the young teacher experience the motion.

Yoongi, who was calmly talking to his two friends felt this sudden push. He gets kinda suspicious but then Oh... he realises which great soul is seated behind him. But he doesn't say anything.
He is a man of great patience and perfectly knows how to deal with sorts of people. Right now, he wants to observe what his student is upto.