Chapter 8-Bad Luck

It all started because of that pabo Jimin.😑

He was the one who prevented Yoongi was sleeping.

Now, the next is whole disaster for teacher Min.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all was waking up late. One damn hour late!
How can Yoongi reach school in just 30 minutes now ?

At the fastest pace, tripping over here, Yoongi got up, still half asleep.
Shit! I forgot to set the alarm. All because of PARK JIMIN.

Yoongi tried to quickly do morning routing; delaying bath for later, wear clothes; whatever he saw first, pack his bag, eat breakfast and rush out to the front gate to......see something pleasant, like the hope of Pandora's box.

Seeing his hope, J-hope waiting for him, it brought some relief to Yoongi.
This is why he's my best friend.^o^

"Hyung, what were you doing ? I had been waiting for 20 minuted now." Hoseok whines at Yoongi.

"I forgot to set alarm. You could have gone." Yoongi walks upto him.
"Not without you." Hoseok smiles at Yoongi who stares at him lovingly.

"Hyung, its already late. We better RUN" and he starts dashing off with at his left side.

Both running as fast as they can.
They had covered half the distance to school when suddenly

Fuck ! I didn't pack my lunchbox.

Yoongi stopped tracks and so did Hoseok noticing him.

I guess I'll just eat from the cafeteria then.

"Whats wrong ?"
"Uhh..nothing. Hurry up.!"

And to make matters worse Yoongi accidentally stepped on a big stray dog's tail who was previously sleeping.

Furious, the dog woke up, with a fierce look and you can expect whats next.

Yoongi and Hobi find themselves running at godspeed only focusing saving themselves without even looking back.

Next thing they know they find themselves panting as they stand in front of Seoul Academy and the big dog nowhere in sight.

"*pant**pant* Did we lost it ?"
"Y-yeah *deep breathing* I guess so."

"I hope we're not so late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, Hoseok went away in his dance area and Yoongi lazily walking after running so much.

In the way, Yoongi sees a mirrored window and notices how horrible he looked.

Unpolished shoes, tiltedly worn pants, loosely hung tie, half unbuttoned shirt, clumsily put on belt, no wrist watch, uncombed messy hair and the look of just been woken up. He rather looked like a delinquent.

Yoongi couldn't help but sigh. His class was just about to start and he didn't wanna be late even there.

The bell rang signaling 1st period and Yoongi decided to give no fucks. He simply barged in and could see the confused and shocked look of his students.

But the misfortune couldn't leave Yoongi just yet. As soon as he came in, stumbled and fell down, all the students staring at him. Well not all, the one who always skips wasn't even there.

The rest of the period was just bizzare as well. Yoongi messed up the attendance and was going to teach the wrong topic.

Why is this happening to me? God of misfortune must have put special attention to me today.