Chapter 17-One Of A Kind

Kim Seokjin
Nickname : Jin
Gender : Male
Age : 23
Profession : actor, model

• Jungkook's brother
• motherly in nature
• very confident in his looks and claims himself to be 'World Wide Handsome'
• randomly bursts out dad jokes
• protective and caring
• wants Jungkook to be mature and etiquetteful to be the CEO
• yet unknowingly spoils him
• easily scared
• people swoon over him

_______________________________________

Taehyung's p.o.v.

We are walking towards the main gate of the school to exit.

My parents are proud and happy now that they just attended the P.T.M.

As promised, now will go to cafe and eat hot chocolate YUM!!!!

My younger brother Jeongyu and younger sister Eonjin had pleaded on tagging along as well so they're here now. We are still walking in the school buildings and they are getting amazing by the school's giant and tremendous structure.

"Ah..I wish I could study here." whines Jeongyu.

"Hahaha you sure can if you study well enough to get the scholarship." My father replies.

"I'd like to visit here often. This place is no less than a castle/palace."

" The security is tight. Except for some special occasions, you can't come here just like this, poor Eonjin."

I joke with my sister patting her head.

"Hey!!! Stop that....Ugh!! Brothers are so annoying."

"In fact, younger brothers are more annoying." I speak and this provoked Jeongyu.

"Hyungieee~ *pout* Out of us, Eonjin is the most annoying."

"What did you say ?"

Man! Siblings are so fun to tease.

"C'mon stop behaving like little children now or no treats!" Mother snapped but she still looks amused. Hehe

We are out of the buliding now and walking towards the main gate. Students with their parents are seen everywhere.

One figure out of the crowd caught my eye. From a distance, I see a tall man with broad shoulders entering through the gate.

He is well dressed, hair color is a weird shade and his face............ *gasp* So mesmerising.
But I feel like I've that man somewhere.

"Whom are u seeing Tae-hyung ?" asks by brother and I point towards the handsome man. My family noticed us.

"Oh, thats Kim Seokjin. Omg!! Jin oppa's here."

"How do you him ?" I ask my sister who is squealing like a fangirl.

"He is..*excited* He is an actor and model. How do u not know him ?"

Maybe I have seen him on T.V. But why is he here ? Perhaps acquainted with someone, afterall this is the school of the riches.

He is most popular for being the male lead of the drama 'Forced to Love' WAHHHH!!!!! That one was such a hit. He is so handsome~~~
But wait..... HE IS HERE!!! WHY IS HE HERE??? I NEED AN AUTOGRAPH RIGHT N-"

"Oh look! He's gone." Jeongyu interrupts.

"But I-I wanted an..." Eonjin is whining now.

We had to pull her. She is such a fangirl.