They Realize They Like You

Start from the beginning

Inosuke would be the type of person to mistake his romantic inclinations as being protective over a 'subordinate' or ally. Like Tanjiro, he won't give much thought to crushing on you because it hasn't crossed his mind. It'll take someone else pointing it out to him for it to hit him. Usually it's Zenitsu or Tanjiro suddenly asking him if he has a crush on you.

When he does realize it, it changes a few things. He'll grow more protective of you in the presence of others he deems threatening, not hesitating to provoke certain people to fight. It doesn't matter if they're a man or a woman -- if he thinks they might steal you away, he's announcing a pig assault. It's simultaneously a little sweet and pretty annoying, but at least he's not being a total tsundere about it (cough cough, Sanemi). Rather, he'd be vocal -- "She's mine, back off!" would be his go-to phrase for any uppity demons looking to make a meal of you.

He would probably go to the others in the squad for help if they approached him about it first. Inosuke would probably keep branding it as a protectiveness over an ally unless someone figuratively bonked him over the head (or literally, in Tanjiro's case) with the knowledge of "Hey idiot, you have a crush on her." Still, the others support it. Tanjiro is just relieved that Inosuke doesn't perceive Nezuko as a threat to his crush.

Giyuu:

Is he the first to know? Probably not.

Giyuu has the unhealthy habit of pushing his feelings away so that he doesn't have to get closer to people and see them get hurt. That being said, when he first realizes (possibly with the help of another pillar talking to him about it), he may push you away for a while to collect his thoughts and form a plan of action.

Of course, the first and foremost thing would be to speak to someone about it. He may seek the advice of Urokodaki, mainly because the man's known him for years and he might have some wisdom to shed on something like this. He may also speak to your parents about this. He's perfectly aware that he may not be the best man for you, but he does want to try his best to make you happy. At the very least, your parents know he can keep you safe.

Don't expect him to make a move right away. Giyuu needs time to come to terms with his feelings and accept the fact that he's crushing on you. He doesn't want you to get hurt because of him, and the gut reaction to push you away means he'll be a bit dodgy for a while. But once he accepts the fact and decides to give it a try, he'll come back a little softer towards you.

Kyojuro:

Is he the first to know? Pretty much.

He starts to see the differences between caring for you as a friend and caring for you as a potential partner right away. The switch may be a little confusing, but he's all for letting you know that he likes you -- given you feel the same. He may be more watchful for a while to make certain, but once he knows, he's ecstatic. He's a jovial guy, and he can be passionate when he wants to be. He'll make sure you know the dynamic has shifted.

If he ever needed to go to others for advice on romantic gestures and such, he may try Shinobu and Mitsuri, seeing as, one, Mitsuri is a Breath of Love user and quite the romantic, and two, they're both women. Mitsuri would be  e c s t a t i c  that Kyojuro's crushing on you and would give him all the advice he wanted. Shinobu, while more reserved about it, would be very happy for you both, seeing as you two had become friends during your training.

Muichiro:

Is he the first to know? Maybe not.

He's certainly not the last, but he's not the first -- it's likely that someone else noticed way before he did and decided to keep quiet until he figured things out. Once he does realize, though, it changes the way he sees you and interacts with you. Muichiro is a baby teddy bear to those he's close to, and you'll see that sweet side of him come out full-force when he realizes that he loves you.