~18~

You have to be fucking kidding me.
"Kenzie?"
"Kio? What-what are you doing here?"
"Oh! I forgot to tell you, Kio is my stepbrother"
Quinton said. This has to be a joke.
"S-stepbrother?" I turned to Kio "You never told me you had a stepbrother"
"Yeah well is not something I really like to talk about and since his family is never around I never had the opportunity to present him to you" he said "But- what are guys doing here?"
"Oh we're just going to hang out" Quinton said grabbing my body and pushing it closer his. Kio looked away and rolled his eyes.
I could feel the tension between them.
"Well come in" Kio said opening the door a little more
We both entered into the house. I completely forgot that this was his house! How can I be so stupid!
Quinton grabbed my wrist and took me upstairs guiding me to his room.

Quinton's Pov
I really like Kenzie but I can see that Kio and her had something.
A couple of days ago Kio told me about this girl that he really likes but he never said the name and when he presented me Olivia I thought it was her but I'm pretty sure that is Mackenzie.

"So...you and Kio know each other?" I asked her
"Yeah we do for a long time, we are......close friends"
"That's weird I've never saw you around!"
"Maybe because we used to hang out in my house rather than his."
"Cool."
Kio and Mackenzie had something. I know they did. I saw them making out thousands of times in the summer, it was just annoying. I've always had a little crush on her. She's so beautiful.
"Since when are you guys stepbrothers?" She asked
"Well since one year ago. My mom and his dad met at work in Europe. Kio was supposed to stay there and live with us but he came here instead."
"So you are staying for a long time or just some days" she came closer
"I'm staying for a long time" I said leaning for a kiss.

Mackenzie's pov
We started making out. Why the fuck I'm kissing him! I like him but ... he is Kio's fucking stepbrother! I can't do this to him but It felt so good.
He pushed me into his bed. His body was on top of mine.  He went to my neck leaving hickeys. He took off his shirt and I took mine.
Quinton grabbed a condom and opened it with his mouth. He took it and put it on.  He kissed my stomach and then he made circles in my clit with his tongue. Damn. He introduced two fingers. I let some little moan come out but then he stopped. Wtf?
"Everything is ok?" I asked confused
"Yeah I just don't want you to do something you don't want to do. Look I know that you and Kio were something in the past, and if you still like him I get it."
I grabbed his face. And kissed him passionately.
"I only like you"
And the you know what happened....

Kio's pov
"Fuck!!" "Faster!"
I could hear Kenzie screaming. What was I expecting? Her to don't fuck him! He always gets what he wants so if he wants her he will get her. 
Fuck! <What the fuck are they doing that she is moaning that way?!> I thought when finally they stopped. I heard his door opening and someone coming down.
I was in the kitchen.
"Oh hey I'm just coming for a glass of water!" Kenzie said. I could see the hickeys in her neck.
"So you and Quinton?" I asked
"Yeah.." I could see that she didn't want to talk about it.
"Well bye!" she said "Wait!" I said. I just stood there looking at her beautiful eyes. Our faces were inches apart. I wanted to kiss her so bad!
"You forgot your glass of water"