~15~

Fuck! Why did I said that? Kio is looking at me with a surprised face, Idk what to think

Kio's pov

When Kenzie said Quinton I have to admit that my heart stopped for a second. Since when she likes him? Since when do they even know each other?! I can't believe that Quinton is the one that she is interested in, he's an asshole and a complete player. I just hope that Kenzie is smart enough to don't fall in love with him.
We continued playing and drinking for like an hour, but all I could think about is her and him. I just hate the idea of imagining her with anyone else that is not me , yes I know I said I wanted to be friends but she wants that! I just didn't want her to say it because it would hurt me more.
"Well I think it's time I leave" Kenzie said standing up. I was about to open my mouth but Quinton talked first "Kenz let me take you home!" please say no! please! "Sure! Why not"
"Bye guys!" Both of them said. Fuck! Probably they are going to make out or something what if... they fuck? No he wouldn't! He knows I like her! But still it's Quinton we are talking about you never know.
"Ok i'm bored so i'm going home! Bye!"
"Wait!" Olivia said stopping me from leaving
"Can you take me home?"
"Britney can. Bye!" i said finally leaving.
I got into my car and drove to Mackenzie's house. This time I will tell her the truth! Yes!
I was in front of her house Quinton's car was parked and they were talking, good just talking! When suddenly

Mackenzie's Pov
I was talking with Quinton thanking him for the ride
"So...you like me?" He asked "About the thing you said In the party" he came closer and whispering into my hear he said "you want to fuck me? Cause I wouldn't mind"
I felt chills all around my body. Then he leaned in for a kiss and gladly I leaned in to. Our lips finally touched. His hands were in my waist pulling me closer to his body. We started making out when finally I broke the kiss. I still love Kio.

Kio's Pov
No! My heart stopped for a second. I couldn't believe it! Tears formed into my eyes, I couldn't see her with another guy not even Quinton! Specially not him! Hopefully he is not doing this for revenge, hopefully he's is not using her. Finally they stopped kissing I drove away. I couldn't see them together. I drove to Olivia'a house. I need to forget Kenzie.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the next day
Mackenzie's Pov
I woke up feeling different. This time not feeling nervous, sad or scared of what would happened ... no! This time I woke up feeling just good. I put some comfy clothes on and went downstairs for breakfast. Finally It was spring break! Last night with Quinton was .... interesting. He gave me his phone number and we texted all night. God! I know I love Kio and I have to fix things with Jaden but Quinton is just.... i like him but can he make my feelings for Kio disappear? I don't know! Anyways Kio wants to be just friends so yeah.
I checked my phone and obviously calls and messages from Logan, Lisa, Rachel and Jaden? What? I can't even remember the last time we talked or have and actual talk without screaming

flashback
"Look I love you Kenz but it's obvious that you have strong feelings for Kio AND I CAN SEE THAT! SO STOP PRETENDING!"
"IM NOT PRETENDING! I LOVE YOU JADEN! I MEAN IT! I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IT HURTS ME SEEING YOU LIKE THIS!"
"You... you did this to me! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT FUCKED HIM! THE ONLY PERSON THAT I DIDNT WANT YOU TO HAVE SOMETHING WITH .... how could you? Maybe because your a whore!"
"No! You are not going to do this! You cheated on me too, right before all this shit happened you cheated on me with my best friend. You did it first. And you know what? That's how it feels! THATS HOW IT FEELS TO SEE THE PERSON THAT YOU LOVE FUCK SOMEONE ELSE! THATS HOW IT FEELS TO BREAK SOMEONE'S HEART! That's how it feels to see that the person that you always loved lied to you. So no, you can't tell me that i'm a whore, because you are not that innocent Jaden Hossler." then I left with tears in my eyes. I could hear Jaden screaming <Kenz! Wait>
I know that I fucked up but I can't just hear him telling me that i'm a whore! We all make mistakes, and we all lie to the people that we love but we still are humans!

end of the flashback

Jadens message was the first one I opened.
<Hi. I know we aren't talking or anything but I really want to see you and have an actual talk. Come to my house at 12. Bye>
Wow. I was not expecting that. It was 10:30am, yeah I don't know what I'm doing awake this early either! I ate my breakfast and changed into something nicer that just a hoddie and leggings. I changed into this ...

I replied to his message <Hi, yeah sure

I replied to his message <Hi, yeah sure. see you> I'm actually really nervous for this, I don't even know why. I just hope that we work things out and maybe stay as friends.

Jaden's Pov

Kenzie is coming in like an hour to talk and see what we do if we stay as friends or just forget everything. I hope that we talk calmly because I don't like to see her mad or sad. That day when we talked I don't know why I called her whore! It was stupid! She tried to talk to me but I just ignored her so in a point she stopped trying. Now she's happier. She smiles more and posts more. She even has a new group of friends and Anthony told me that she's now great and she moved on,  hopefully not from me. I still love her but I don't thinks she stills loves me in that way.

Mackenzie's pov
I grabbed my stuff and left. I arrived to Jaden's house. I took a deep breath and got down of the car. I went to the door and I knocked. There's no going back.