~1~

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO PLEASE BE NICE. Thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mackenzie Reeves wake up!!!" my mom scream from downstairs making me wake up and fall from bed.
"I'm awake! Geesh don't scream this early!!" i say while trying to stand up.
I went to my closet and decided to use this ...

I went for a light make up. I grab my stuff for school and headed downstairs.
"There's no fucking way your going like this to school" my brother Anthony said looking at me up and down
"Excuse me sir but I do what I want with my body. Thank u!" i replied with a smile and walking to the kitchen.
"MOM!" shouted my brother "MOM!" i shouted after him. "You two are so annoying at morning!" my mom said.
My boyfriend Jaden was picking me up for school. I went outside after finishing breakfast and waited for him. When he finally arrived, my best friend Zoe was at the car sitting at the back. "Hey girlllll!!" I said with a big smile "Hi babbyyy" she replied "HEY! I thought u were my baby" Jaden says. He's literally the cutest. In the ride i was scrolling down Instagram while OMG! OMFG! I saw Kio Fucking Cyr! He's the popular fuck boy of our high school. I have to admit he's cute BUT he thinks that he can win any girls heart, but guess what?? mine definitely not! I thought he was at Europe with his family! Now his back my life will be a chaos.
We arrived to school. Ugghh I hate this place! My first classes were literally so fucking boring, like math! why would I want to learn circumferences or proportion? no thank u!
I'm not the popular girl but everyone knows me because of Jaden. He is the boy that every girl wants so he's kidda popular.
My first class was without Jaden and Zoe. Great! I headed to the classroom and sat down on a table. I was talking with some friends when suddenly everyone fell quiet. Kio Cyr. One and only. Everyone started whispering and looking at him smiling and laughing. I really don't know what they see on him.
He gave me the look. We made eye contact for a second and then i broke it by rolling my eyes.

"Hey I think we're sitting together"