~43~

Thank you guys so much for 33k. And sorry for updating late. Also sorry for any mistakes. I hope you are enjoying my story.

Mackenzie's POV

Even though I do miss Kio, this won't happen.

'Kio..' I said 'We shouldn't'

'Shh' he said and put his finger above my lips and then he kissed me.

I wanted to push him away, I knew I should but I couldn't. We started making out against the wall.  My legs were around his waist pulling him closer to me. He broke the kiss and went down to my neck. I was unbuttoning his shirt.

'Tell me if you want me to stop' he said

'D-don't-' I said out of breath and he smirked

'Mackenzie?' someone asked

'Shit! It's my mom' I said breaking the moment.

'Kio leave-' I said pushing him away

'What?'

I ran and opened the door. 'Leave' I said whispering. He crossed his arms

'I should say Hi to your mom'

'No you shouldn't. Leave!' So I grabbed his arms and pushed him out put of my house.

'You are gonna leave me like this?'

'Yes. Have a good night. Bye' I said and closed the door

I quickly ran to the stairs. My mom was standing there.

'You heard everything?' I asked with a smile

'All I will tell you is that you should stay away from him, after all he is the one who keeps hurting you.'

'You're right, I should.' suddenly Kio send me a message.  'Good night mom' I said and went to my room.

'Good night honey'

message from Kio Cyr

Kio Cyr: Next time I hope that nobody interrupts us

There won't be a next time Kio. We broke up and I'm going back to college. Good night. -I answered

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

Maybe it's better if I stay away from him until I go back to college. I wanted to stay away from him but I couldn't. I couldn't deny the attraction and passion I felt for him or how much I missed our conversations and dates. And obviously how much I want to kiss him. So what should I do? - I thought.