~13~

It's been a couple of weeks since dad died. Even tho I was completely sad and broken I made myself a promise, to return to who I was before. Have friends, go out, basically be happy again. I know that my dad would want me to move on and be strong.
The spring break was tomorrow. Nobody bullies me anymore. I want to talk to Kio about what he said about being with me. I wanted the same but I couldn't! Being with him means going back to my past and I refuse to be that person again.
I woke up and got dressed for school. Today it was the day that I would ware something more than just a hoodie.
I used this

Yeah.... after everything I started therapy with my family. Now we talk more with Ant, I clarified things with him and he understood that Jaden and I were no longer meant to be after he cheated on me, we were just trying something that wasn't even going to work. Now I have some friends. They are really cool. First it is Melissa she is an exchange student! Then Logan he is really cute! But I want to focus on myself even tho a little distraction wouldn't kill anybody right? And finally Rachel. She is the new girl at school. We all met because of a project we had to do together and since then we started being friends.
They helped me a lot about the thing with my dad. I visit him every day after school, at least I try. But lately I tell him happy and good things not depressing things which makes me even more happier. Today is Friday and I can't wait for Spring break! Melissa and I decide to go shopping after school. Rachel and Logan were coming at night and we were just going to a party.
"Sooo..... Logan. What do you think about him?" Melissa asked me while we were shopping
"I like him! He's literally the cutest!" she looked at me with a <really? face>
"No wait no! That's not what I meant!" and she laughed
"Whatever you say Kenz! But You guys look really good together and I can see that he likes you"
that last sentence made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I liked Logan but I still have feeling for Kio and I have to talk to Jaden and let things in the right place. I don' want him to hate me forever!
"Lisa..... I know were you are trying to go but i still feel something for Kio! And I like Logan a lot but I can't just forget everything that happened between Kio and I!" she nodded telling me that it was alright.
We continued shopping. I have a great feeling for tonight.