Plan C

Heckapoo's POV:

Plan C had to work. Me and Emerald returned the rope to King Pony. This plan was definitely risky, but we can't have a missing queen wandering around in the realm of magic. I visited Rhombulus's home in the afternoon. He was eating a crystal donut. He saw me. I pointed to Star. "No. Why do you even need her?" He asked. "Cara wandered off into the realm of magic without pudding. Not even the longest rope ever could take us to her. Star's the least dangerous Butterfly alive." He gave it a moment of thought. "Okay, but if Cara gets lost forever, it's Star's fault!" He melted Star's crystal. "Marco!" She shouted. "Oh my gosh Heckapoo, where's Marco?" This was going to get really awkward. I explained what happened. "WHERE'S LUNA?!" She screamed. Luna was her daughter. "We don't know." I told her. "So why should I help this fake queen?" She had a point. "Because without Cara, the whole kingdom of Mewni falls apart." She nodded in agreement. "For Mewni." She said. I opened a portal. I gave her a camera, and a bucket of pudding. Star flew into the portal. We me and Emerald watched as she flew towards the realm of magic. She ate a spoon of pudding before entering. "What does she look like?" Star asked. "Orange hair, green eyes, teal triangles on her cheeks." She passed the Earth well when she saw a glimpse of orange. She moved closer. "Hello! Who are you?" The voice scared Star. "Hi Cara! Do you like food? Eat this." Star shoved the spoon of pudding in her mouth. "Woah! Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Star Butterfly." Star told her. She looked surprised. "Hi." Cara was super shocked. "C'mon follow me. We need to get you home." We flew back through both portals.

Cara The Determined (Star vs the Forces of Evil fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara