Break the One That Can't be Broken

Moon snatched the wand from Mike. It transformed into a gold wand with a royal blue crystal heart. "I call the darkness unto me from deepest depths of earth and sea, to ancient evils unawoken break the one that can't be broken. To darkest night I pledge my soul, and crush my heart to burning coal. To summon forth a deathly power to see my hated foe devoured." She pointed the wand at Werther's head. This wasn't the first time Moon had done this. She had done it on Werther's father Toffee's finger. Werther was now headless. No more speaking. I also saw the dark magic from her palms rise. I could tell Moon was getting older. A few wrinkles and a couple gray hairs. She used a healing spell on my shoulder. It still hurt. "Are you all okay?" We all nodded. An hour later we were all in the half destroyed Mewni castle. Mike walked up to me. "Moon wanted me to give this to you." He handed me my wand. It transformed back into it's blue butterfly. He opened a portal. One much too familiar. It was dimension 812. He grabbed my hand, but I didn't let go. Instead I squeezed it and we walked through the portal. We arrived at 812 pink sand beach. We stayed by the wet sand most of the time. "Hi." He started. "Hey." I answered. "I'm really sorry-" I cut him off. "No. It's fine." I hugged him and he hugged me back.