"I'm sorry" I say as I make my way to the back. I could feel the eyes staring at me.

I find an empty seat with no people in the row. I get my book, pen, pencil and eraser ready. I draw a bit in my book as I wait for the professor.

When he finally gets to class, I take out my earphones to start today's work. I jot down my notes until the lecture ends. It's a tiny break before we go back for the last two hours of the class.

Then after, I can finish my art I am busy working on and head to the dance club. The tennis and soccer clubs were only played during the day as the University didn't want to pay that much for electricity. The soccer club times were a set time but the other clubs I joined were very free.

I could drop by anytime at the tennis court and find someone to play with, the same with the dance club. The art club would have meetings sometimes to have an outing or learn a new technique or just because. Otherwise, anyone is allowed to drop by the studio.

The lecturer exits the class to get a breather before the we continue the rest of our two hours.

I plug in my earphones again as I stay seated and draw a bit in my book. I continue drawing on the picture I am busy with. In every different subject book, I have a page reserved for a picture I make when we take a break.

Then I feel someone tap on my shoulder.

"Hi (Y/N). We were wondering if you wanted to come outside with us" a girl says as she nods to her group. This sounds like a threat. I am not in the mood for that today.

"I'm fine. Thank you" I say respectfully to not cause a troublesome situation. I smile at the girl so that I could show her that I mean no ill intentions. She suddenly goes red. Did I really make her mad? Ugh, nice going.

"O-ok" she mumbles out. She must be really angry at me. There can be no other explanation for her behavior.

I try to distract myself and concentrate on my drawing. The lecturer comes back and he begins again for the next two hours.

After the lecture, I leave immediately when I know the coast is clear. I head to my apartment and get in quickly before they could surround me. I live on my own because people didn't want to be my roommate.

The dorms organized this apartment after a month of me staying in the dorms. The people must really not want me there.

An apartment is great, but I really wanted to make friends.

I head to my living room with my unfinished painting still standing there. I play some music through my speaker and start painting. I start singing with the music as I paint. I get so hyped with the music that I abandon my painting, adding my drums, which I got as a graduation gift, to fit the music.

I eventually started dancing and grabbed my ukulele, that I took with me three years ago, and add it as I danced around my living room.

It continued my party for one, until my alarm went off for dance club. I grabbed my stuff and locked up my apartment, and headed to the dance studio where the club meets up.

Even though the club only has ten members, I still didn't manage to make a single friend. They must really not like me but I must try something otherwise I'm going to be alone my whole life.

I get to the dance studio and see the familiar nine faces.
"Hi" I greet as usual with a shy wave. They don't respond like usual. Then they shake their heads, like usual. I try not to expose that I am in any clubs since the members might stop coming because word will get out that they are somehow connected with me.

"Ok guys. Today I thought it would be fun to do the oh-so-classic waltz" the president or leader, or whatever you want to call it, says. The members instantly gets hyped and all glare at each other for some reason.

Maybe they were already communicating with each other to partner up.

"I'm going to show you how it's done" Greg, the leader, says. He is one of the best in the dance department as he mastered every style. I heard that he and three others are the top of the class.

How can you be top of the class with four people? Doesn't top mean number one?

"I need a partner. (Y/N), you don't mind, do you?" He asks shyly, from a commanding tone to a shy one.

He must be really embarrassed to dance with me. And I am pretty sure that he always picks me for all the demonstration of a new style of dance to embarrass me, but I can't reject him because he can kick me out the club. Maybe he is waiting for the day that I say no and he can finally kick me out.

"Sure" I say with confidence because I will not let them see that they get to me. I walk to the front of the class to Greg.

"First, the man puts his hand on the lady's waist and his other hand in her hand. The lady must put their free hand on the man's shoulder" he says as he gently slips his hand in mine and gently place my other hand on his shoulder. He doesn't look at me at all during the demonstration.

"Ok, that's how you do it" he says as turns back to me and actually looks at me but he immediately looks away.

Hey, I know I'm ugly but I can't possibly be that ugly. I let go of our position and his shoulders hang.

"Ok, pair up, preferably man and lady pair up" he says. I walk away to try to find a partner before it's too late, but Greg stops me.

"Uhm, (Y/N). I think it would be wise if we pair up" he says, looking at the ground. He must be saving the group from having to dance with me but he still can't look me in the eye from how much he doesn't want to.

"Ok, I might step on your feet though" I say sheepishly. He just nods.
"Ok" Greg turns back to the group.
"Please follow what (Y/N) and I do" he says as he starts to demonstrate the dance. He gives instructions as I look at my feet the entire time so that I won't mess up. I quickly get the hang of it and I feel proud of myself. I will not allow myself to look like a fool.

The different groups start coping what we were doing and they take a lot longer getting it right.

"And remember to look up, not at your feet" he says as he starts staring into my eyes.
"Easy for you to say" I whisper to him. At that, he immediately screws up and end up falling.

He drags me down with him as he was still holds onto my hand. I land on top of him. I hear gasps from the other members. They probably think I did it. I look at Greg and his face is extremely red.

He must be really angry at me.

I quickly stand up. I lend a hand to Greg to stand up so that we can try to recover from the incident as soon as possible. He eventually grabs my hand and I yank him back up.

"What were you doing!?" Someone screamed at us. They are probably talking to me. I just stayed silent as I stared at the floor.

"How could you do that!?" Another screams.
"You perve!"
"Keep your dirty hands to yourself!"
"You probably did that on purpose!"
They all continue to scream these things at me as I keep my head down. Greg was still next to me, probably glaring at me.

"I'm sorry" I say to Greg. At first, he doesn't respond and then shakes his head.
"Please forgive me" I say. He shakes his head again. I finally look up at the outraged members.

"It was an accident" I say above their shouting. They all stopped and thought about it. They all huddled and came to a conclusion.

"You must not dance with (Y/N) again" one girl says as he points to Greg. They must really like him if I can't even dance with him because of this silly accident. He slowly nods.

"Nice" the group celebrates as the high five each other.

(I do not own the picture.)