Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Not What I Was Hoping For

*Demi's Pov*

"Do you really, really wanna know?" I asked Niall for the second time. "You asked me that already! Quit stalling and just tell me!" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" I gave in. He smiled. "I knew you'd give in. I mean who can say no to this face.?" Niall said acting completely innocent. I just glared at him and started to tell the story.

When I finished telling Niall I didn't look up. I was afraid what the girl said would make our friendship weird.. It had been quiet since I started talking. And I stopped talking like forever ago. So why was it so quiet? I decided to look up.

*Niall's Pov*

I wasn't quite sure how to react to the story. So I stayed silent and stared at Demi thoughtfully. Demi was looking down so I didn't think she noticed me. Suddenly she looked up at me with a confused look on her face.

I still didn't know what to say. I got nervous and felt my cheeks turn bright red. I gotta think quick. Suddenly my phone rang. I glanced at it before quickly saying "Erm.. I gotta take this.. Bye!" I ended the skype call and accepted the phone call. "Hola amigo!" Harry said through the phone. "What's with the Spanish?" I asked awkwardly at first before letting out a chuckle. We continued talking for a while and the whole dating Demi incident thing started to slip from my mind.

*Demi's Pov*

What was that? What did that reaction mean?! He was embarrassed but from what? Ugh!! I groaned. Now it's 6:01 and I'm tierd and confused. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and plopped down on the couch. It was quiet. I turned the TV on. Nothing good was on so I ended up just slowly drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote, Fan, Rate? I wanna know what you guy think of my story.. Comment and tell me!! Vote if you want me to update quicker!! xx