Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me but bare this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me
I know you never loved the freckles by your eyes when you smile
You never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly"

I sat watching them sing. My eyes wanted to stay on Niall but I knew I couldn't do that on live tv. I looked at all the boys throughout the performance but still, my eyes were on Niall the longest. Every time I looked at him, I could of swore his eyes were always on me. He looked away for a split second and then returned his eyes to mine as he sang his solo. of course.

This time (during his solo) I knew his eyes were on mine. He was supposed to look in the camera during his solo but since his eyes were on mine the camera man had to move so she was directly between me and Niall.

"You never loved your self half as much as I love you
And you never treat yourself right darling but I want you too
If I let you know I'm hear for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I. Love you." Niall sang angelically.

My eyes started to water and I looked down. I had to wipe away the gathered tears very carefully so I wouldn't mess up any of my eye makeup. When I looked up again, he was looking away. He had a slight glint of worry in his eyes and I couldn't help but wonder why. He only quickly looked back to me about 2-3 times after that.

When the song ended the lights dimmed to signal a commercial break. We were all supposed to stay still for a few seconds so if the break was delayed they wouldn't catch us moving. Louis mouth moved and Niall looked at him. Louis whispered something to him and they both looked at me. Nervously, I looked away quickly.

"So Simon.." I rushed into a conversation. "You proud of your boys?" I asked. "Like I said, I happen to do very well with groups." He responded and I laughed. I saw the light in the sign that said 'filming' had been turned off so I got up quickly before Simon could say another word and walked behind the curtains.

"Demi. What happened?" My make up artist, Delilah, asked. "What do you mean?" I asked quietly. "Were you crying?" She continued. "So it's noticeable..." I sighed. "Not really to the average person. Just me." She said. I have her a faint smile. "Can you fix it?" I asked. "That's my job." She said dragging me to my make up station.

In two minutes she was done fixing my makeup. It looked just like it did before. She walked back out to the judges chairs and checked everyone else's make up to make sure theirs was good. Oh yeah did I mention, Simon wears make up too. We make fun of him for it all the time! It's the best. He's very funny when he gets angry! He hates wearing the makeup but they make him wear it! Apparently it helps his fave look better on camera! Ha!

I sat down and refocused myself on the show.
"Going live, in 5..4..3..2.."

*a time later*
"That's a wrap!" I heard over the loud speaker. "Good show everyone. but not you Demi." Simon said getting up. I hit him playfully and walked behind the curtain. I walked straight and through another curtain to get behind the actual stage. I was walking to the boys of One Direction, who stood together in a circle whispering in a corner where almost no one stood. "Demi!" I heard as someone stepped in front of me.
Ugh.

Almost an hour later I finished talking to everyone who interrupted me. It seemed like everyone was trying to stop me form talking to Niall. As I finished with the last person between me and 1d, they walked out. All of them just walked out the door and I sighed. I quickly walked after them and they stopped by the door. Simon was talking to them. "Good performance, lads." He said smiling. "Thanks Uncle Simon." Harry said and they all engulfed him in a group hug. I giggled. They all turned to me.

"Uh.. Good job guys." I said. "Thanks Demi!" Louis said and gave me a real hug. My eyes fell on Niall who was staring at Louis from behind him. I blinked and suddenly all the boys had joined in the hug. When we broke I asked, "So Niall are you going with the boys tonight?"

He wasn't expecting me to ask that. "Well if you're.. if you're feeling better... I- I guess..." He stammered. "Well I'm sure I'm fine. When should I expect you by to pick up your stuff?" I asked trying to be as non suspicious as I could. "We could drive him over now." The boys said before Niall could speak. "Alright, see you then. I said walking out to my car that was pulled up back. I sat in the passengers seat and Rob drove. He was already in the car.

When I got to my hotel, I waited by the elevator for a few minutes. It's a slow one. Niall came in shortly after me and waited there with me. I felt his eyes on me. When the elevator dinged we both walked in without a word. As soon as the doors closed I spoke.

"What's up with you?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Niall asked. "You kept staring at me. Are you trying to be obvious?" I asked. "No. It's just... Your.. Your beauty mesmerizes me." He replied sweetly. I smiled but that quickly faded.

"Does Louis know?" I asked. "Why would you ask?" He said. He told you something and you both looked at me and I don't know but you seemed pretty worried." I said. "He's suspicious." Niall said simply. "What did you say? Tell me everything!" I demanded.

*Niall's Pov*

"After the song, this is what happened;

Louis: so you and Demi, huh?

I pretended to be clueless.
Me: what?

Louis: I knew you liked her. I mean I was your wing man and all.. but you seem seriously in love with her now.

he wiggled his eye brows.
we both looked at you.

Me: uhh.. No!

the the sign changed to off air and I quickly followed the boys out.
We got to the corner and Louis huddled us.

He was about to open his mouth and spill everything! So I nodded to show him I did but bravery to do that meant he wasn't going to tell the boys."

"So he knows now?" Demi said but it sounded more like a question. "He just knows its more than just 'I like her' now. I don't think he pieced together that were dating yet." The elevator doors open and both of us walk back to Demi's room silently.

Once we entered Demi's room and the door was closed we resumed talking.

"Niall, I don't think it matters! He knows something! We're gonna have to tell him and if we do then we'll also have to tell the rest of the boys! Louis can't keep a secret from them! You know that!" She said speaking louder then before.

We both sighed. "Tomorrow then?" I asked. "No. We have to film tomorrow. After that they won't be up to it. Thursday. You can all come here." She said. "No. You come to our place." I said. "Alright." She agreed. I nodded and walked to my room to pack and get my bag. Demi followed.

She was standing in the door way when she made a groaning sound. I turned to see her on the floor and holding her head. I ran over and stood her up the best I could. "You need to rest. You've probably been up too long and been too busy." I said and she nodded. I guided her to her bed in her room. "I'll call your mom and tell her too get back as soon as she can so you'll have someone to watch you. For now just lye down and I'll get you a compress for you head." I said.

She did as I told and I got her what she needed.

I walked out of her room again and took out my phone to call Dianna.

"Hello?" Dianna asked from the other end of the line. "Niall? Is something wrong?" She asked. "Where are you?" I asked, ignoring her previous question. "Golfing with Madison. We're not even half way through.. What's wrong?" She continued on. "Demi isn't feeling too well.. I guess.." I replied, not knowing what to say. "Is it bad?" She asked. "Her head is hurting her again and she can't really stand." I said. "Then you should be able to take care of her.. Can't you?" She asked. I sighed looking out the window at the boys waiting in the car, then looking back at Demi's room. "Yes." I sighed. "Thank you Niall. I'll come back as soon as we're done." She said. I hung up.

The next number I dialed was Liam's. "Niall? What's taking you so long?" He asked. "Demi can't stand to well and her mom isn't back yet. I need to stay with her." I said. There was a long silence and I figured Liam was telling everyone else. Soon though, he spoke again. "We're coming up." He said quickly before hanging up. I didn't have time to speak and calling back was no use, so I let it be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well hello again!
I'm so sorry I left you all hanging for a month but I was busy with school and honestly had writers block.
Finally though, I thought of this and yeah.
I know I skipped a whole part from the end of the last chapter to the beginning of this one but I couldn't think of what to do so I will go back and edit another part in later. I just really wanted to get something to you guys and think this chapter is long enough.
I couldn't think of a name so if you think of a name for this chapter please tell me and I will be so happy!
Please continue voting and commenting. It means the world to me!
Thank you xx