Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Author's notes:

Since I did a reboot on making the English characters' names (humans) into Japanese. There might be errors. Laugh at them if you find one! Please don't be shy to tell me. :)

===============================

Chapter 1: The Beginning 

Now playing: Buddyfight Champions OP 1 - "Champions" by Hoho
https://youtu.be/VFz-WORkKFQ

Somewhere over the clouds, there was a place filled with soaring dragons and greens. There, a dragon standing alone in a patch of blossoming flowers. It sighed, soft wind blowing on its hair.

"I do not understand...it has been years, decades, ages...I still can't find them. I wasn't able to take revenge on him. I am sorry everyone..." Xander held back his tears and stared at the sky. It was clean and blue, but it didn't favour him.

Since the war of warriors and the mysterious black evil dragon. I seek strength, a true power. And I would have my revenge...and peace.

When I woke up again, I ended up in this place, the path to my old home was gone.

Xander clenched his fist and sighed. "But for that day to come...I am still too weak now."

"No. I would definitely become stronger! Just wait for me and I will. One day, I will become the strongest warrior ever in my land." He shouted at the sky.

I have heard there is a new connected world to our world, which allows monsters and humans to live in harmony. To do so I need a strong human buddy from another world to help me gain my strengths.

With something called "Buddyfight"

***

In a dark and black void. A strange voice echoed into the ears. It was like someone begging.

Please...please wake up...

Please come back...I beg you...don't leave me alone...

"What do you mean? I am right here!"

The mist disappeared and transformed into a card.

"Huh? A card?! Wait! Don't go away!!!"

"NO-"

He dreamed of himself falling into darkness. Then he found himself staring at the ceiling. A warm light shined on the short brown-haired boy's face. Soon, a noisy clock in his phone started to ring him. He turned around and slammed on it immediately.

"I am having bad dreams again..." He yawned, scratched his messy hair and rubbed his blue eyes.

The next second he noticed that the clock had stopped and went straight up like a ruler.

"Oh- OH CRAP!" A scream from nowhere can be heard even miles away.

So he hurried up to brush his teeth, with bubbles flowing out in corners, ate his easy breakfast and ran to school at the speed of light.

How careless am I?! I can't let my first day be late like this!

Today is my first time transferring to the school - Aibo Academy. I was told it is a school that trained numerous Buddyfight geniuses. I don't know whether I am one of them. It is weird to be invited by them to study buddyology, even though I do not even know what it is.