5. We meet again

#What do we have here? 😘

~Author's P.O.V~

     Jungkook's mind had been clouded for a few days. So, to clear his mind he came hunting with Hoseok and Taehyung, though Taehyung only came to get out of the palace. He wasn't interested in hunting. 

Jungkook's keen eyes caught the sight of a rabbit. He picked an arrow from the holder with his right hand and the bow with his left hand. Putting the arrow in place he pulled the string and pointed at the rabbit. 

He was about to shoot when he heard a voice, a known voice, "STOP! Please, don't kill it." 

Jungkook turned his head to the source of the voice. There he saw YN on a white horse, in a man's outfit. They both got down from their horses and came closer. 

"You shouldn't hurt animals for your pleasure," she spoke straight. 

"What are you doing here dressed like that? Where are your guards?" Jungkook inquired. 

"I'm here to practice archery but unlike you I don't make innocent animals my target." Jungkook could see fire in her eyes. 

"I always say that it is wrong but they don't listen to me," Taehyung said gleefully. 

He and YN became good friends after the function as they both liked to sneak out from their houses. They often crossed paths in the market and the teahouse. 

"You sneaked out again, didn't you? But you shouldn't roam around the forest unprotected like this," said Taehyung. 

"Thank you, for caring about my safety Taehyung. But I can protect myself," she replied smiling at the older prince. 

"You two seem very friendly. Do you two meet often?" Jungkook asked not knowing what was going on there. 

"Sometimes. It's because we both are very frequent at the teahouse," Taehyung replied. 

"So, what do you want to do with the rabbit?" Hoseok asked suddenly from the side. He had the rabbit in his hands snuggling to his chest. 

"Let it go. It looks like I won't be killing any animals today," Jungkook replied looking at YN. "Why don't you show me your skills in archery?" 

Jungkook and YN took several turns to shoot arrows. Jungkook was very impressed with YN's skills, as women normally didn't master weapons. 

After several hours Hoseok and Taehyung went back to the palace and Jungkook and YN decided to take a stroll. They talked about many things. Jungkook was getting more and more impressed by the girl. He thought it wouldn't be completely a bad idea if his father actually chose her as his bride. 

After finishing their walk Jungkook dropped her at the market and took his leave. He was very much amused and shocked that he had much similarities with her. He was looking forward to meeting her again.            

                         ~~~ 

           ~Several days later~

"There is absolutely no way I'm going in there. You can't make me do it," Jungkook said, giving Hoseok a try-me face. 

There he stood in front of the most famous brothel in the capital. 

"Can't do anything about it, king's order," said Hoseok. 

Jungkook and Hoseok were in charge of a case regarding state affairs and the king personally ordered them to look into it and to keep it a secret. The man they've been trying to find for a week was rumored to be staying there. 

Hoseok all but dragged Jungkook inside. There were many men and women. Girls came to them and gave them flirtatious grins. They were being touchy and made seducing comments.  

'Look how handsome he is!' 
'Oh, he's a muscle man!' 

Jungkook felt nauseous looking at the absurd dressing of the girls. 

An old woman came to them and flashed a smile, "What can I do for you gentlemen? Would you like separate rooms? How many girls do you want?" 

Jungkook blushed comprehending what she was talking about. Sure, he was a crucial part of many women's wet dreams but he was yet to discover this side of human nature. So, he looked down at his feet and dared not to look up. 

"We are looking for a man named Jun Gieun. We have information that he is hiding here," said Hoseok. 

"We don't share confidential information about our clients." 

At her remark Hoseok took out a small pouch from his vest and slipped it to her. "Follow me, gentlemen." 

They reached the second floor and stopped in front of a door. 

"I'll give you some privacy," she said and left. 

They went in and closed the door behind them. There, on the bed laid a man in his fifties and on top of him was a woman half naked. Upon seeing them she hurriedly picked up her clothing and left. 

"It was really hard to find you, do you know that?" Hoseok asked, being disturbed by the previous scene. 

"Let's just tie him and get out of this place. It's giving me the creeps." 

~YN's P.O.V~

I thought I could handle it, but I totally regret it now. I never imagined that I would ever come to a brothel, but there I was. 

I dressed as a man and sneaked out to investigate my father's chief maid. She had been selling confidential information about my father's business to other merchants. I wanted to catch her red handed. I wanted to lessen my father's burden. 

I was on the second floor when I heard a soft, honey like voice. 'Jungkook? Nah! It can't be. He wouldn't come to a place like this. Yes, yes, he wouldn't.' 

I told myself that Jungkook was not that kind of a person when suddenly the door opened and revealed what I thought was impossible. The corridor filled with both of our shouts, "YOU!!!" 

#Will it be another misunderstanding? Sorry it's short. 😳
#EDITED