Chapter Twenty-Five

Madison
Tuesday, September 11th

Last night ended pretty well. I honestly think yesterday was the best day I have ever had, despite the chaos. After dinner, we had gone to Venice beach. We walked the beach and sat in the sand to watch the sun set. Well, I got a little wet. Wet as in I tripped and fell into the water. Louis had found a small crab hunkered down in the sand, so he decided to pick it up and chase me with it. One thing led to another and I tripped over my own feet and Louis couldn't stop laughing. So it was a very eventful night on the beach. And by the time our heads hit the pillows when we got home, we were out like a light.

My eyes opening to see Louis still fast asleep beside me was endearing. He's usually up first for work and waking me up before he leaves, but I was actually up before him this time. I've been trying to keep up with the sleep schedule as well.

Louis was lying on his belly with his hands stuffed underneath the pillow. The sheets were low on his back, only covering his bum. It's nearly time for him to get up. I pulled the sheet off of me and maneuvered myself so that I was straddling his bum, my hands placed at the middle of his bare back. My hands began to rub up and down to gently massage his back. A couple of times I allowed my thumbs to lightly rub the back of his neck and then continue to press the palms of my hands into the tissue as my hands traveled back down.

Louis made a few sounds, causing me to giggle a little bit. I pressed my palms into his shoulder blades, in which he released a little bit of a groan out of pleasure. I decided to continue rubbing that area of his back, causing his groans to continue.

"Oh god!" He groaned a little louder as I started to massage a knot in his back. "Fuck!"

He's awake.

Louis' eyes flew open and the look on his face was confusion but then his face was twisting with pain and pleasure. "Madison, what are you doing?" He asked, his voice sounding groggy and tired. He tried to look over his shoulder at me but I dug my palms into his shoulder blades again, making him sigh and lie his head back down on the pillow.

"Giving you a back massage to wake up to," I said.

"A massage isn't the only thing I've woken up to," he mumbled before pressing his hands down onto the mattress underneath and pushing himself up, which had me raised in the air.

"Oh my god, Louis!" I screamed as I tried to balance myself on his back, but I ended up falling off to the side and landing  back on the mattress. He started laughing as he got out of the bed. I sat up to watch where he was going, but I couldn't help but notice the very evident bulge at the front of his briefs. "There's ways of fixing that," I commented and nodded to his briefs.

He opened his nightstand and grabbed a familiar packet from the drawer, holding it up and between his index and middle fingers. "I know." He faced me for a second to reveal the smirk on his face and then sent me a wink before he was walking around the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Shower. I wouldn't mind it if you joined," he said, holding the condom back up before he walked into the bathroom. I was scrambling out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. Louis opened the glass door to the shower, tossing the condom on the small platform in the shower before he was turning the water on. He stripped from his briefs and entered the shower.

I didn't have much clothing to slip off, just one of his tee shirts and a pair of panties. The second I stepped in the shower, Louis grabbed me and pressed me up against the cold, tiled wall. I gasped at the coldness of it against my warm skin as goosebumps covered my arms.

Louis' lips attacked mine, catching me a bit off guard. His wet hands pressed against each of my cheeks as his body shielded me from the shower spray, keeping me somewhat dry, other than his wet body pressed against mine.