Optimus

Moonpheonix1208

Optimus x femme lemon

Warning! : this will be a long one!

(Y/n)'s (pov)

I looked at the mechs as they each presented feats of strength and each told me of the ways they could pleasure me. Signing i stood up as my purple optics glanced over the crowd.

"Each of you have presents your gift and your information. Leave now so I can think." I said my voice carrying out as I spoke.

Each one of them bowed then left. Carelessly I sat back down as my sire walked into the room.

"Well my princess. Have you found a suitable mate?" He asked and i glared.

"If i had found a mate you know I wouldnt be in here. I would be getting to know him." I said and looked away. He made me look at him and his purple optics bore into mine.

"The daughter of Unicron must have a mate before Primus has a chance to talk to all of those mechs." I heard him say but i just wanted to look away.

"Sire you're hurting my jaw." I said quietly and he let go.

"Look. You know I'm just trying to make sure you experience what i had to force. Raising a sparkling is hard but joyous." He said showing me the softer side of him. I smiled a little as I looked at him.

"Awe sire. You are being soft right now." I said and he huffed then chuckled.

"Just please. Give any of the mechs a chance to prove their worth to you." He said and i shook my helm.

"Sire all of those mechs are deceptive. I want nothing to do with them. Let me go out and find the right mech on my own." I begged and he sighed but nodded.

"Alright my daughter. You may go but stay away from the Prime. He will no doubt try and eliminate you since you are my sparkling." He said and i nodded though i was curious. A single Prime with the power to even fight my sire.....i remember when they thought sire had been put to sleep with the matrix. Sure it weakened him but he never slept.

"I love you my sire. See you when i return." I said then teleported to an area near where the Prime and his team lived. It was interesting how they lived in a rock. As I stood in my place a ground bridge opened and a few bots ran out with their weapons up. The femme froze in her tracks while the large green mech looked shocked.

"My my. You two seam like quite the pair. Are you fighting partners?" I asked and they looked at each other. Both were silent so i crossed my arms.

"Alright so you can see who i am big deal. I'm a lot nicer than sire is and I want no part in destroying anyone. I just want to fight your Prime to see if he can beat me." I said and the green mech shook his helm to clear it.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth?" He asked and i put my servo on my hip.

"You have my word as the daughter of Unicron that I just want to fight him." I said and held my other servo out. Nervously he shook my servo making a purple line go up my arm and to my spark.

"Ah that always stings." I said a bit quietly though they heard me.

"Lets get going." The green mech said as we all began walking through the ground bridge. Knowing that i was disobeying my sire's wishes i still continued. I wanted to see this Prime's power and strength.

Time skip

I stood in the training room my blasters smoking and my venting was quick. Optimus was in the same shape but we both held our ground.