Thunderhoof

loveinc12 requested this

Thunderhoof x deer femme

(Y/n)'s (pov)

I looked at Thunderhoof as i relaxed as best as I could in the cave we were in.

"I hate you so much right now." I snarled out as I stood up making my hoofs click on the stone floor.

"Yous need to be quiet." He said as his red optics bore into mine.

"Don't you know that being a total spike is no way to gain a femme?" I said and he huffed.

"I 'aint after nothin long lasting. I'm after a quick frag." He said and I stomped.

"Well find someone else! I'm only going to frag someone if they mate and breed me." I said and he huffed.

"Yous is dreamin' too big." He said and pulled me against him. My ears went back and I tried to push him away as he started kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I said loudly then kneed him in the interface panel. He let me go and sank to his knees holding when i had kicked him.

"Now....when you arent in heat and aren't after some quick fragging come talk to me. Until then stay away." I said and left the cave not realising he watched me walk out.

Sure i liked him but during his heat he is just.....terrible. When not in heat he is so sweet to me no matter who is around. Thats why i fell for the big moose. His sweet attitude and his protectiveness.

Time skip

I laughed as Thunderhoof pulled me close and tickled me. He continued until I stomped on his hoof by mistake

"Ouch! Yous gonna pay for that one!" He said and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as my small tail moved a little. Slowly he slid his servos down my side and onto my aft making me gasp in surprise.

He pulled away and chuckled as he pulled my small frame closer to his.

"Let me finally claim yous as mine....please." He asked and I nodded. He pulled me into another kiss as he ran hide servos from my aft and up my sides them to my brest plates. I moaned slightly once he got the armor off and started to mess with my breasts.

"Mm....so plump.~" he said making me blush. I took his panel off and started to mess with his spike earning a groan from him.

Once his spike was fully hardend I smiled and laied on my stomach. As soon as he got to me i put my tail up to keep it out of the way. I could hear him shudder a little as he removed my panel then looked at my port.

"Have yous ever interfaced before?" He asked and i shook my helm. He smirked and pushed the tip of his spike into me making me gasp.

"T-Thunder please dont h-hold back!" I said and let out a cry of pain when he thrust his spike completly into me breaking my seal. He rubbed my tail while waiting for me to adjust but didnt wait long.

He started to thrust fast making me moan in pleasure. As he thrusted he kept messing with my tail knowing its sensitive. I gripped the berth beneath me and rocked my hips back a little to help meet his fast pace.

"Oh! H-harder p-please!" I said while moaning. He kept messing with my tail as his other servo move to the top of my valve as he started to thrust harder. This made me moan louder as more pleasure shot through me.

"Frag yous feel so amazing!" He said and kept thrusting. I felt a knot in my lower stomach and I knew Thunderhoof could tell that i was close.

"Come on overload for me.~" He said and started thrusting deeper at that I overloaded but he didn't stop.

"Y-You are going to o-overstimulate me!" I said as he started pounding into me hard enough to crack the metal berth.

"A-ah! Frag yes!!" I said as I felt a second overload coming already. With a final thrust he burried his spike deep inside of me even knotting me making me gasp as he overloaded constantly inside of me.

"Y-you have a k-knot?! W-what if one of the others j-just barge in?" I asked and he huffed.

"Then they will see to leave yous alone." He said then kissed my back.

"I love you Thunderhoof." I said and he nuzzled me.

"I love you too (Y/n)." He said and moved to where we were both laying on our sides and he was holing me close with my back to his chest.

"I kind of hope I get sparked....it would be fun to raise a family.

A/n

Sorry its so late!! Ive been lost for ideas and finally go it! Hope you like it!!