Unicron

TFP Unicron x Optimus' daughter part 2
The reader feels sick after about a month of her and Unicron trying to start a family and finds out that she is sparked during a check up with Ratchet.
_________________________

(Y/n)

I groaned softly as i laied on my berth with Unicron beside me. When he heard me groan he sat up and put his servo on my side.

"Sweetspark? Perhaps you should go and see the medic that follows Optimus...." He said and i shook my helm.

"If Ratchet scans me he will tell my sire what is going on and thats the last thing i need." I said as i put my helm on his chest. All i wanted to do was rest until this dizzy spell and spark ache went away. When Unicron got up i let out a whine and reached for him.

"Please lay back down." I said and he shook his helm.

"You need to be checked out. Im sure Ratchet won't tell anything to Optimus if you ask him not to." He said as he helped me sit up. With a sigh i nodded and gently pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back softly and let out a soft purr.

"Now come on. I wont be able to go woth you but I'll be watching in case you need any help." He said then went away. I walked to the door and unlocked it allowing it to open. The light from the hall was thankfully dim but i took my time walking.

Once i got to the main room i looked for Ratchet only to find him at the monitors again.

"Hey Ratchet? Can you do a check up on me please?" I asked making him turn around. I saw that the others were out on a mission.

"What made you suddenly decide to get a check up?" He asked as i sat on the berth.

"Well I have been dizzy and my spark has been hurting a little." I said as he got his scanner ready. Hearing this made him look at me and huff.

"Also....what ever it is please.....please dont tell my sire." I said and he made a strained face.

"How can i not tell him? You are his daughter and he needs to know if there is something wrong with you." He said and i shook my helm.

"I'll tell him in my own time depending on what it is." I said making him sigh and shake his helm.

"Only because i helped him raise you will i trust your word. I'll let you tell him." He said and scanned me a few times. Silently he looked at the scans and as time passed his optics became wider.

"You're.....sparked.....but who is your mate?" He asked as he looked at me and my spark felt like it was doing loops. I was excited yet terrified. Sure i want the sparkling but now i have to face telling my sire about it and its sire.

"I-I need to keep that to myself for now. I'll speak to him when i can and have him stand by me when i tell sire....." I said as i stood up and went to my room. As soon as i got to my room Unicron made a physical form and hugged me.

"I told you that i would give you a family my spark." He said as he held me close. Silently I nuzzled his chest as I just relaxed in his hold.

"I'm nervous about how my sire will react. I don't want to lose him to keep you and the sparkling but if it happens then so be it....i will not lose my mate and sparkling." I said and he gently picked me up before laying on the berth with me beside him. Slowly i fell asleep while thinking of all the ways my sore could react to me being with Unicron and to me being sparked with his sparkling.

Time skip

Optimus

I went to check on my daughter since she hadnt been feeling well for the past earth week or so. Once i got to the door to her room i knocked but received no answer so I opened it to see her on her berth cuddling a manifestation of Unicron. The energon in my systems began to boil as I walked into her room.

"Get away from my daughter. Now." I said waking them. Panic filled (Y/n)'s optics as she hid her face against his chest.

"I will not get away from her Prime. You are scaring her and its not good to stress her right now so calm down and allow her to explain everything to you." He said and i transformed mt servo into a blade before raising it.

"I said to get away from my sparkling and i meant it." I said with a deadly tone. Suddenly (Y/n) sat up and pushed me away by my chest.

"Stay away from him. He is my mate and the sire to my unborn sparkling. I will NOT have you tear apart my family." She said making me fall to the ground in shock. I landed on my aft and looked at the ground. She was sparked by Unicron when she had so many other mechs to chose from.

"W-Why......why spark bond to him? Unicron is nothing more than a monster that will kill you in the end if you dont give him a sparkling of the right gender." I said making her scowl. Unicron sat up and looked at me with narrowed optics.

"I bonded to her because i love her and she is my Queen. One more fowl thing comes from you and I will take her away from this place." He said making me glare at him.

"Do it then. I dont want you near me when you hurt my daughter but i will come after you when you do." I said earning a growl from him.

(Y/n)

I couldn't believe what my sire was saying. He would rather see me leave than to work through this. Tears began to fall from my optics as i put my servo on Unicron's wrist causing him to stop arguing with my sire.

"Lets....lets go....if Optimus wants to act like this its not the right place for our sparkling to be raised." I said as i looked down. He gently placed his servo over mine and sent comfort over the bond.

"Alright my Queen." He said and in an instant we were in the center of his spark chamber. Here no one could find us and we could be happy until we could find a way to repair my relationship with my sire.

A/n

Well here is part 2! Yes its a bit sad but the next one will make up for it! Also i am currently working on the rescue bots Boulder request so hopefully that will be out soon!